Windows 10: Need help with on screen selector thing

Discus and support Need help with on screen selector thing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was switching between desktops and went to type. Any letters I press just highlights an app on my icon bar based on the first letter of that app. I’m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lowspec_Matt, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Need help with on screen selector thing

I was switching between desktops and went to type. Any letters I press just highlights an app on my icon bar based on the first letter of that app. I’m super dumb how do I change it back?

submitted by /u/Lowspec_Matt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lowspec_Matt, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 6, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 6, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Need help with on screen selector thing

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Need help with on screen selector thing

1. Need help with on screen selector thing - Similar Threads - Need help screen

2. Several things on windows 10 not working! Need help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several things on windows 10 not working! Need help!: Hello.So, as far as what is not working, My desktop is a black screen every time i start up windows.The taskbar is completely gone, I cannot click it at all and it does not appear.I cannot open anything associated or on the taskbar directly as such.I cannot open the default...
  3. Several things on windows 10 not working! Need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several things on windows 10 not working! Need help!: Hello.So, as far as what is not working, My desktop is a black screen every time i start up windows.The taskbar is completely gone, I cannot click it at all and it does not appear.I cannot open anything associated or on the taskbar directly as such.I cannot open the default...
  4. Several things on windows 10 not working! Need help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I NEED help with my pin thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED help with my pin thing: My spelling isn't going to be the best since I am a 13 year old girl from Mexico but I will try my best, I got my computer for my birthday a couple days ago and everything works fine all the key things work I was able to do everything like sign in and everything then while I...
  6. I NEED help with my pin thing

I NEED help with my pin thing: My spelling isn't going to be the best since I am a 13 year old girl from Mexico but I will try my best, I got my computer for my birthday a couple days ago and everything works fine all the key things work I was able to do everything like sign in and everything then while I...
  7. I need help with this thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this thing: Can someone help me fix this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-thing/9fbc614f-2c04-453b-9af2-8e1bdd0acc19
  8. I need help with this thing

I need help with this thing: Can someone help me fix this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-thing/9fbc614f-2c04-453b-9af2-8e1bdd0acc19
  9. I need help with this thing

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Need help things are missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help things are missing: So I noticed that my search indexing was randomly turned off and when I tried to turn it back on my index was gone, i did rebuild but i dont have a progress bar so i dont know how long it will take. Also tried searching windows search service and when i click it the settings...