Windows 10: Need help with printing crash issues

Discus and support Need help with printing crash issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I work in IT for a medium sized healthcare provider. Me and some other users at my company are experiencing an issue where our computers crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sarah_CMI, May 6, 2021.

1. Sarah_CMI Win User

Need help with printing crash issues

Hello,I work in IT for a medium sized healthcare provider. Me and some other users at my company are experiencing an issue where our computers crash when we try to print certain things. I already know this is due to the bugged update that Microsoft released in March https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/11/22326083/windows-10-security-update-bug-printer-crash-kyocera-ricoh-zebra-microsoft. We've had other people experience this issue in the past as well. At first I was uninstalling the bad update to fix this issue, then I started installi

:)

Sarah_CMI, May 6, 2021

2. Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 6, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 6, 2021
  4. x509 Win User

Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine.

the following have not fixed the problem.
    1. Repair install of Office 2013
    2. Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP Laserjet printer drive.

What is my next step, short of nuking the entire Win installation and starting over (ugh!)???

x509, May 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Need help with printing crash issues - Similar Threads - Need help printing

2. Pc Crashing - Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc Crashing - Need Help: I built this pc about a year ago and have had no problems up until a couple of weeks ago. Computer specs Asus X570 Tuf Gaming Pro Amd Ryzen 7 3700x - I have replaced the rbg stock coooler with a Dark rock pro 4 Evga 2060 Super 32Gb 3600hz Corsair Vengeance Pro (4 x 8gb) 750w...
  3. BSOD crashing, possible razer headset issue, need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD crashing, possible razer headset issue, need help: I believe any current crashing i am currently having is in regards to my drivers to my Razer blackshark v2 special editon https://www.razer.com/gaming-headsets/Razer-BlackShark-V2/RZ04-03230200-R3M1 Rob, whoever you are you've done so much to help me out and I greately...
  4. Need help with a display issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help with a display issue: My old Samsung SyncMaster B2030 is showing something I don't know how to name, so I'll say it's like a galaxy of small shiny white dots. [img] [img] Can you please explain what is that and what can I do to fix it, should it have any fix? TIA. Windows 10 Pro 20H2...
  5. Need help with a crash error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with a crash error: First of all please tell me if this is not the right subreddit for this and where I should go if it isnt. Quick backstory: I recently added three new ssd's to my computer putting them all in a storage pool with parity. No problems happened that day or the next. Today I boot...
  6. Need help with this issue.

Need help with this issue.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_JmartinezJ_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwj9k1/need_help_with_this_issue/
  7. I need help in this issue.

I need help in this issue.: I have a Dell Inspiron 5570 with windows 10. Last week, I had done a reset but because my battery discharged completely, my windows got corrupted and my laptop was stuck in a restart loop. I was not being able to open safe mode or any advanced repair mode from Dell. Somehow...
  8. Need help with an issue.

Need help with an issue.: Recently I’ve had an issue where my computer isn’t functioning very well. I’m not able to open any applications but settings and file explorer, so my computer is pretty much completely useless. When I click on any file/application, nothing happens, and the computer reacts as...
  9. Need help with Cortana Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Cortana Crash: While Cortana seems to work from the taskbar, when I try to open the app to access settings, the app briefly flashes a purple screen but quickly disappears. running Windows 10 build 18985, release 190913-1426, just updated today....
  10. Issues with malwarebytes need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues with malwarebytes need help: So i have had some issues lately with my computer from a virus i do not know where from. So for starters my task manager opens blank and closes immediately later i try to open my malware bytes and it comes up with unable to connect to service it has a very long delay before...