Windows 10: Need help with Raid Windows dont see my raid or drivers

Discus and support Need help with Raid Windows dont see my raid or drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Need help with Raid Windows dont see my raid or drivers ok i went into Bios did my raid came out while installing windows there is no hdd or any raid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MSIMSIBoost, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Need help with Raid Windows dont see my raid or drivers

Need help with Raid Windows dont see my raid or drivers

ok i went into Bios did my raid came out while installing windows there is no hdd or any raid

so this must be drivers but how and witch ones do i need ?

many thanks

:)

MSIMSIBoost, Jul 20, 2020
  2. th2341 Win User

Toshiba Raid Driver

Can't update Windows 10 because I need to uninstall Toshiba Raid Driver.

Toshiba Raid Driver does not exist on my computer.

Tried some of the solutions offered. Did not work.

th2341, Jul 20, 2020
  3. RAID recovery

Heya, usually you need to set your storage configuration in BIOS to AHCI or RAID first.

Switch to RAID in BIOS and than (I only know this for Intel Systems), restart your PC.

At the beginning of the bootsequence you should see an additional screen, with a detail list of RAID drives.

It should list your drive too, if not, than it is not a RAID0 any more.

If it can boot back to your system, you should immediately backup all data you need.

The problem is RAID is a one-way process (at least for Windows).

After you got your backups, reboot and set your BIOS storage settings back to AHCI or RAID1 or whatever you wanted. Than you can format your drive and reinstall the new OS.

Hope this will help you out.

Annoyed_Chris, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Need help with Raid Windows dont see my raid or drivers

remove royal raid

Hello Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with you are not able to uninstall “Royal Raid” app on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Click on the “Start” menu.
    • Type “appwiz.cpl” into the search field and press “Enter”. The “Uninstall or change programs” window will open.
    • Click on “royal raid” in the list of programs.
    • Click on “Uninstall”.
    • Select “Yes” when asked to confirm that you want to uninstall royal raid from your computer.
    Note: Your computer will then begin uninstalling the app and may take up to several minutes.

For reference:

I would suggest you to follow the suggestions provided by “CB Grant”
    replied on August 1, 2015 in the following Microsoft community link given below and check if that helps.

How to uninstall Windows 10 apps ?

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Need help with Raid Windows dont see my raid or drivers

1. Need help with Raid Windows dont see my raid or drivers - Similar Threads - Need help Raid

2. Need help Configuring RAID on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help Configuring RAID on Windows 11: I have Windows 11 installed on SSD.And 1TB HDD that has all my data.I want to create RAID on another 1TB HDDonly for Data and not OS which is on SSD.I am not a technical personbut with what I have read I have to use RAID 1.Still confused about Pool Storageand Where I can...
  3. Need help Configuring RAID on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help Configuring RAID on Windows 11: I have Windows 11 installed on SSD.And 1TB HDD that has all my data.I want to create RAID on another 1TB HDDonly for Data and not OS which is on SSD.I am not a technical personbut with what I have read I have to use RAID 1.Still confused about Pool Storageand Where I can...
  4. need to install the raid driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need to install the raid driver: need to reload the raid driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-install-the-raid-driver/879eeab2-e9b7-4e40-8c07-b8975bf44d86
  5. need to install the raid driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to install the raid driver: need to reload the raid driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-install-the-raid-driver/879eeab2-e9b7-4e40-8c07-b8975bf44d86
  6. need to install the raid driver

7. RAID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAID: I’m new to VMware and need some help. I am running VMware Ent V17 I think. I have a VM image Windows 11 Pro 22H2 x64 which was built in AHCI mode and is fine. Every machine with AHCI mode works fine with that image. Only when we try to use that image with a RAID based mode...
  8. RAID

RAID: I’m new to VMware and need some help. I am running VMware Ent V17 I think. I have a VM image Windows 11 Pro 22H2 x64 which was built in AHCI mode and is fine. Every machine with AHCI mode works fine with that image. Only when we try to use that image with a RAID based mode...
  9. Raid

Raid: I have a main hard drive PLUS 2 more on a raid. With windows 7 everything appeared BUT when I upgraded to windows 10 I can not see the raid drives. It does show a raid through properties but it will not update or find the drivers automatically. I have searched the web with no...
  10. Raid Drivers

Raid Drivers: Hello everyone, I downloaded my copy of windows 10 and burnt the ISO to a disk. Went to go install windows 10 for a dual boot between 10 and 7...well when I get the install it it says it can't find any media to install to as it needs the raid drviers for it to see the Hard...