Windows 10: Need help with random blue screens

Discus and support Need help with random blue screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This problem happens randomly. I thought it was my graphics card, so I replaced it with a new one. Full factory restored my PC and still seem to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mr MatteoPlays, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Need help with random blue screens

This problem happens randomly.

I thought it was my graphics card, so I replaced it with a new one.

Full factory restored my PC and still seem to be having this issue.

Files are below that have information on my minidump and NFO file.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak4ZJFsv9Xb6mkyF4rQ5H7ZSEVis?e=9ShbQH

:)

Mr MatteoPlays, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Trying to diagnose random blue screens

This is a Windows 10 Professional desktop, built seven years ago. It is starting to fail, with almost daily blue screens, and I'm trying to guess what part is failing. The candiates are naturally the motherboard, a RAM stick, or a video card.

The errors are almost always different, and there is almost never a culprit announced. Here are some examples:

• MEMORY_MMANAGEMENT
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (mcdbus.sys)
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Eventually I will have to start removing all parts one by one, but I was wondering if these errors might suggest which part to check first.

Martin Argerami, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Need help with random blue screens

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Need help with random blue screens

1. Need help with random blue screens - Similar Threads - Need help random

2. Random blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random blue screens: Its been happening for a while now I don't have a specific explanation for it since every time I have a different error code message, I just need help finding my error I have dump files that I can upload. It usually happens when playing the game "Fortnite" or any other high...
  3. Random Blue Screen

Random Blue Screen: Been getting A LOT of random BSODs ever since i installed the last major windows update (about a month or so) so far i am positive that i've got more than the entirety of 2018 (one or 2 bluescreens). i'm not sure which bit is causing the blue screens but the fact that it's...
  4. Blue Screen - Need Help

Blue Screen - Need Help: I cannot for the life of me figure out the root cause of this help :( 1: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * *...
  5. Random crashes/frezzes Blue Screen. Please Help

Random crashes/frezzes Blue Screen. Please Help: Hey, I recently bought a brand new PC and I have had these random crashes freezes. I have searched the web for fixes and tried a number of things, but I still come across the same problem. Specs: Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1903 OS Build 18362.145 Intel(R) Core(TM)...
  6. Blue Screen - intelppm.sys error - need help

Blue Screen - intelppm.sys error - need help: need help with blue screen error intelppm.sys error- tried a system restore point and factory restore. Computer shuts down before completing the task....
  7. Need some help with Blue Screen of Death Issues

Need some help with Blue Screen of Death Issues: System BSOD NT Kernal Mini-dumps in link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjVevzi-1ikrixtucrY44gk6GtlV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-some-help-with-blue-screen-of-death-issues/385ef1a3-2b4f-4ec7-b5a8-05330bc2188a
  8. Random blue screen.

Random blue screen.: Got a random blue screen. What can I do to avoid running into it again? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11-Jan-19 18:47:12 Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)...
  9. Two Random Blue Screen & restarts. Please help.

Two Random Blue Screen & restarts. Please help.: I will just be working/using Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, then it crashes, and has that stop error or whatever. I will note that it seems like it has a Visual C++ error of sorts when logging back into windows. I do not know if it has anything to do with it. Windows had...
  10. random blue screens

random blue screens: Hi, My PC randomly blue screens, i suspect its hardware related but cant tell for sure It seems to be happening more often whenever the GPU has to do stufff, i watch videos or play games and it happens, not directly but at random intervals. Any insight on what might be...