Windows 10: Need help with reading WPR data

Discus and support Need help with reading WPR data in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am having a problem with slow boot when i restart my PC. I tried all suggestions and methods that i could find on google but none is helping. So i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mladja064, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Mladja064 Win User

Need help with reading WPR data

I am having a problem with slow boot when i restart my PC. I tried all suggestions and methods that i could find on google but none is helping. So i recorded my boot trace with Windows Performance Recorder, but i cannot manage with the data and i cannot read from it to see what is wrong.
    Can some one help me with these please?
    Here is the link of my WPR file.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/19A5...ew?usp=sharing

:)

Mladja064, Oct 28, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 28, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Disk usage at 100% cause of WPR system collector.etl

Hi,

To resolve the WPR system collector.etl issue, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key+i to open Settings, then select Privacy.
    • Under Privacy, select Feedback & diagnostics.
    • Under Diagnostic and usage data, change Send your device data to Microsoft to
      Enhanced or Basic.
    • Close the Settings.

Let us know how it goes.

Riel Alc, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Need help with reading WPR data - Similar Threads - Need help reading

2. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  3. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD minidump reading: Hi,I've been having bluescreens for a very long time now. The most prominent one is driver irql_less_or_not_equal when playing valorant.Here are my minidumps and MSinfo32 files. I had no xxxx.sys when doing driver verifier030823-23125-01.zip030523-10750-01.zipwindows file...
  4. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with BSOD minidump reading: Hi,I've been having bluescreens for a very long time now. The most prominent one is driver irql_less_or_not_equal when playing valorant.Here are my minidumps and MSinfo32 files. I had no xxxx.sys when doing driver verifier030823-23125-01.zip030523-10750-01.zipwindows file...
  5. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Need Help in reading memory dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help in reading memory dump: Hello Everyone, I just encountered an BSOD recently and that stated "kernel power" something like that cause. Now i have a dump file can anyone help me in solving this problem?...
  7. Need help reading BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help reading BSOD minidump: Hi,I have been having an issue for a while where a game Path of Exile keeps crashing my computer. I happened after they patched the game a couple month ago. I will start up the game and it would crash. Sometimes it played for 5-10 minutes, most other times it crashed on the...
  8. Need help reading BSOD minidump

Need help reading BSOD minidump: Hi,I have been having an issue for a while where a game Path of Exile keeps crashing my computer. I happened after they patched the game a couple month ago. I will start up the game and it would crash. Sometimes it played for 5-10 minutes, most other times it crashed on the...
  9. Need Help to Read Minidump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help to Read Minidump: Hi,The BSOD shows Stop code: REFERENCE BY POINTERThe minidump shows a bug check string: PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR.Can someone please help determine which plug-and-play device or driver is causing the BSOD.Here's a link to the dump...
  10. Need help to read these dmp files

Need help to read these dmp files: Hello, my computer constantly BSOD's and I was wondering if anyone could help me read these dump files. Any help would be appreciated! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/109a7bVr0IyRCFPDv2yA0qH1xIjsa2YsA?usp=sharing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wpr not recording but WPR_initiated_WPR_DEFAULT_WPR System Collector.etl

2. wpr reading etl login