Windows 10: Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes

Discus and support Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I already made a post a few months ago about my BSOD problems and I still haven't been able to fix it.I have a lot of BSOD when I watch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuluberluCF, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes

Hello everyone,I already made a post a few months ago about my BSOD problems and I still haven't been able to fix it.I have a lot of BSOD when I watch youtube or even general navigating, even at windows startup. Most games end up with a BSOD or with a return to desktop. Sometimes, it says that Valorant or Vanguard made the system crash but a lot of times it's ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe Even web pages crash in Google Chrome but I'm not sure these are related.Since my last post I changed the SSD and the RAM. I've Memtested it a few times, with and without XML and ran in no issues at all. I re

:)

LuluberluCF, Jul 12, 2022

2. BSOD with differents error code

hi, im just finished all these steps, but after the restart suddenly my pc is having another BSOD with error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. This is not the first time it happens, before this, im trying a several guide to fix my BSOD, whenever i finished
    it, it seems like my pc having another BSOD with different error code. Here's the new minidump files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XpiqTZne3i3foGhQ7C8gLHeF6IRwoqB/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for ur response

Theotherule, Jul 12, 2022
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Jul 12, 2022
  4. cplpro Win User

Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes :)

cplpro, Jul 12, 2022
Thema:

Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes

1. Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes - Similar Threads - Need help recurring

2. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for recurring BSOD errors: Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that a friend and I built recently, the only part that was re-used from another computer is the PSU. The most common error I get...
  3. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help for recurring BSOD errors: Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that a friend and I built recently, the only part that was re-used from another computer is the PSU. The most common error I get...
  4. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD with different codes while gaming. Need help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with different codes while gaming. Need help !: Hi everyone,I’ve been playing on this config without changing a single thing for a little over a year now. I’ve recently started getting BSOD while gaming out of nowhere even after a complete Windows 11 reinstall from a USB. BSOD appears between 2 minutes and an hour of...
  6. BSOD with different codes while gaming. Need help !

BSOD with different codes while gaming. Need help !: Hi everyone,I’ve been playing on this config without changing a single thing for a little over a year now. I’ve recently started getting BSOD while gaming out of nowhere even after a complete Windows 11 reinstall from a USB. BSOD appears between 2 minutes and an hour of...
  7. Very recurring BSOD. Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very recurring BSOD. Help!: My computer has been having tons of crashes recently. Earlier in the year someone here was able to help me but the issue has returned. All of the crashes have had different reasons the most recent being IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Here is one minidump if it helps...
  8. Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes

Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes: Hello everyone,I already made a post a few months ago about my BSOD problems and I still haven't been able to fix it.I have a lot of BSOD when I watch youtube or even general navigating, even at windows startup. Most games end up with a BSOD or with a return to desktop....
  9. Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes

Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes: Hello everyone,I already made a post a few months ago about my BSOD problems and I still haven't been able to fix it.I have a lot of BSOD when I watch youtube or even general navigating, even at windows startup. Most games end up with a BSOD or with a return to desktop....
  10. Recurring BSOD - please help

Recurring BSOD - please help: I recently built a new PC and have been getting multiple seemingly random BSODs on booting up - maybe once every other start. There are different error messages every so often, the most recent being KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED NTFS.sys failed. On another start, I received...