Windows 10: Need help with repeated bsod

Discus and support Need help with repeated bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have collected the minidumps, sysinfo and system specs in a google drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulMcKinley2, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Need help with repeated bsod

I have collected the minidumps, sysinfo and system specs in a google drive.

:)

PaulMcKinley2, Apr 10, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 10, 2020
  3. RyanHames Win User
    RyanHames, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Need help with repeated bsod

Keyboard repeat delay and repeat speed

Hi Joseph,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver. Follow the steps to uninstall & reinstall the keyboard driver from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X from the
      Keyboard
      and click on Device Manager.

• In Device Manager, double click on the
      Keyboard.

• It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.

• Click on Uninstall button.

• Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.

• Repeat the same for Mice and other pointing devices.

Hope it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Need help with repeated bsod

1. Need help with repeated bsod - Similar Threads - Need help repeated

2. Need help analyzing mini dump file. Watchdog violation, repeated BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing mini dump file. Watchdog violation, repeated BSOD.: I need help diagnosing the cause of my computer crashes. My laptop is unusable as is and I would prefer not having to get a new one to say the least :/I’m posting this again as I have an online exam in two days and am SOL if I can’t get this thing working.Below please see...
  3. Need help analyzing mini dump file. Watchdog violation, repeated BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help analyzing mini dump file. Watchdog violation, repeated BSOD.: I need help diagnosing the cause of my computer crashes. My laptop is unusable as is and I would prefer not having to get a new one to say the least :/I’m posting this again as I have an online exam in two days and am SOL if I can’t get this thing working.Below please see...
  4. Need help analyzing mini dump file. Watchdog violation, repeated BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help with repeated BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with repeated BSOD issues: Hi there. I've had three recent BSOD issues with my Surface Pro 7, which I just bought in March this year. Each one is different. Today's was SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION with Win32kbase.sys quoted. The previous one was KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and before that FAULTY HARDWARE...
  6. Help with repeated BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with repeated BSOD issues: Hi there. I've had three recent BSOD issues with my Surface Pro 7, which I just bought in March this year. Each one is different. Today's was SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION with Win32kbase.sys quoted. The previous one was KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and before that FAULTY HARDWARE...
  7. Need help making Windows script repeat!

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help making Windows script repeat!: Hello guys. I need help with setting a script which will run on startup using Windows' in built Task Scheduler. Script (.bat) file should turn off my PC if I turn it on from midnight to 6AM. That is to prevent me from playing video games at night. I only see the option to...
  8. BSOD NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD NEED HELP: Having BSOD almost everyday now I need help please. crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041520-7046-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: hardware.sys hardware Bugcheck code: 0x1A 0x41792, 0xFFFF87BFFEED0080, 0x200000000000, 0x0 Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...
  9. Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files

Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files: My computer has been BSODing repeatedly, sometimes multiple times a day, for a while now. I have updated all system files and drivers that I can, still experiencing these errors. The computer is still under warranty, so I'm hoping I can find out what the issue is and get it...
  10. Need help with BSOD

Need help with BSOD: I have been getting EXPOOL_DRIVER_CORRUPTED errors along with WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors non stop. I have tried uninstalling problematic drivers but nothing works. Also, whenever I connect to a wifi network I immidiately freeze and get one of the errors mentioned above. My...