Windows 10: Need help with resetting my laptop

Discus and support Need help with resetting my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have previously reset my laptop twice from the option in the windows settings without using a recovery drive at all, I have just gone to reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/br1ti5hb45tard, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Need help with resetting my laptop

I have previously reset my laptop twice from the option in the windows settings without using a recovery drive at all, I have just gone to reset windows a third time and all of a sudden it said "windows could not find the recovery environment" "insert your windows installation or recovery media, and restart your pc with the media" I'm not sure if it is because I am on a different ssd, but each reset has been on a different drive. First one on the original ssd, second with a hybrid drive and this one with a larger and newer ssd. I don't have access to anything I could use to create a recovery device, does anyone know why it has done this and/or a way to solve it?

submitted by /u/br1ti5hb45tard
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/br1ti5hb45tard, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Need help projecting PC to laptop

That seems a very old version of Connect. What version of Windows are you running on the laptop? Build 17763 suggests it is version 1809. What version are you running on the Desktop?

You could try resetting Connect. Click on Start and type 'connect' then select 'App settings' from the list on the right.

Need help with resetting my laptop [​IMG]

3. Help needed for my dell latitude laptop. couple troubles

Hi Paige,

There are a number of built in troubleshooters in your laptop that you can use to help you resolve this issue. Here are the steps:

• Type Troubleshoot in the Search box.
    • Click on Troubleshoot to run the app.
    • Run the the following troubleshooters listed below and check the results:
    • Hardware and Devices
    • Bluetooth
    • Recording Audio
    • Speech
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you visit the device manufacturer's website to download the latest drivers for your PC.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rolando Vil, Jul 29, 2020
  4. rahulyo Win User

Need help with resetting my laptop

Need Help to OC CPU ...

I know about reset Bios ...

I just need step by step instructions for OCing my CPU ...

rahulyo, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Need help with resetting my laptop

1. Need help with resetting my laptop - Similar Threads - Need help resetting

2. Help with resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with resetting my laptop: hello, i recently encountered a problem when trying to reset my laptop. when it told me that i did not have recovery environment.after doing some digging, i went into CMD to execute reagentc /enable command but they told me that the The Windows RE image was not found.more...
  3. Help with resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with resetting my laptop: hello, i recently encountered a problem when trying to reset my laptop. when it told me that i did not have recovery environment.after doing some digging, i went into CMD to execute reagentc /enable command but they told me that the The Windows RE image was not found.more...
  4. Help with resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need help on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on my laptop: when i restart my laptop it takes time to open, after it open my apps in dektop were gone and the apps reset. I cant also open settings and no apps where shown in my task bar. I think its because i updated the windows last night. Someone i need help asap...
  6. Need help with reset laptop

Need help with reset laptop: Recently, my laptop went on the fritz. Apps would close while I was using them, taskbars kept opening up, my keyboard would type random sequences of numbers and letters or not type at all, my mouse was slow to respond and files would start copying themselves. I couldn't run a...
  7. Resetting my pc (help needed)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting my pc (help needed): Hello all, basically I’ve looked up pc resetting and what each feature does. I’m just a little confused on when it says reset pc and keep personal files, what are these personal files. Are those files like my progress and cosmetic items in steam or origin let’s say. Also...
  8. need help resetting hp gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    need help resetting hp gaming laptop: Ive just purchased a second hand laptop, which lm having issues with. the person did reset the system but his account is still on it, l did add my own.. but lm not an admin and his account requires a password. now l did use the F11 recovery menu and specifically said "clean...
  9. Resetting My Pc But Need Help

Resetting My Pc But Need Help: Hi There I Am Nirav.I Am Having A Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Os In My PC I Have Purchased Windows 10 Pro Key From Local Market And I Registered That Key To My PC Under Setting -->Update & Security -->Activation . It's Almost 8 To 9 Months That I Have Purchased This It's Working...
  10. Need help resetting the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help resetting the laptop: I need help reseting my windows 10 hp laptop,howe very I can't due to low storage space, I've attempted other methods such as using Windows installers off the website to no avail, only to have my laptop not even bothering to open or run anything I download. Can someone...