Windows 10: need help with screen log in password

Discus and support need help with screen log in password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; new laptop. lock screen msg. says bad password. had to go to account.live.com/password page on another pc. was able to get a code, answer who i was.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by williamarichardson, May 18, 2020.

1. need help with screen log in password

new laptop. lock screen msg. says bad password. had to go to account.live.com/password page on another pc. was able to get a code, answer who i was. then it asked for some email addresses and subject lines of mail i sent. i haven't sent any. but it insists i fill some thing in. i am stuck at this spot. can some one help

/ please

:)

williamarichardson, May 18, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, May 18, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, May 18, 2020
  4. Oriana.G Win User

need help with screen log in password

unable to deactivate Windows log-on password

Hi HearaldPenkert,

I suggest trying with this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Change sign-in options.
    • Choose the sign-in option you'd like to use, and then follow the instructions.

If you're using a local account with a password, you can delete the password to sign in without one. Try this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Sign-in options.
    • Under Password, tap or click Change.
    • Verify the current password for your local account.
    • Leave the New password, Reenter password, and Password hint fields blank, tap or click Next, and then tap or click Finish.
    I hope it will solve your issue.

Bye

Oriana.G, May 18, 2020
Thema:

need help with screen log in password

1. need help with screen log in password - Similar Threads - need help screen

2. Need help with a log-in issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a log-in issue.: Hello!I have gotten myself locked out of my computer and need some help. After a recent BIOS update I had my windows key de-activated and followed the recommended steps here. That worked great and reconnected the windows key. In the process it also removed the Pin code I used...
  3. Need help with a log-in issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with a log-in issue.: Hello!I have gotten myself locked out of my computer and need some help. After a recent BIOS update I had my windows key de-activated and followed the recommended steps here. That worked great and reconnected the windows key. In the process it also removed the Pin code I used...
  4. Need Help Logging In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  5. Need Help Logging In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  6. Need Help Logging In

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Need to add a 2 Password Log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need to add a 2 Password Log in: I have seen it on Windows 10 Enterprise edition, a user that requires 2 passwords to get access to Windows. How would I enable such a feature? 176431
  8. Need to add a 2 Password Log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to add a 2 Password Log in: I have seen it on Windows 10 Enterprise edition, a user that requires 2 passwords to get access to Windows. How would I enable such a feature? 176431
  9. Need help logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help logging in: I have a finger print reader. My child tried to log in with the fingerprint reader three times so now it wants a bit locker recovery key. I don't have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/12f7d717-b466-41cc-8466-a5509636b265
  10. log in screen help

in Windows 10 Customization
    log in screen help: Hey gang, i know how & have it disabled the login screen where it pops up with the spinning wheel then goes directly to my desk top without a password ! Is there any way to stop the log in screen from even appearing & have the computer go straight to desk top ?? Appreciate...