Windows 10: Need help with solving this weird problem.

Discus and support Need help with solving this weird problem. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rare_Many1300 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rare_Many1300, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Need help with solving this weird problem.

/u/Rare_Many1300, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Mar 16, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 16, 2021
  4. lx07 Win User

Need help with solving this weird problem.

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

Thema:

Need help with solving this weird problem.

1. Need help with solving this weird problem. - Similar Threads - Need help solving

2. help solve the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help solve the problem: Hekp me pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-solve-the-problem/3f573004-c1a6-4180-8cdb-7b961a833af8
  3. help solve the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help solve the problem: Hekp me pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-solve-the-problem/3f573004-c1a6-4180-8cdb-7b961a833af8
  4. help solve the problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Help solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help solve this problem: Hello, Here are the problem details as reported by Windows. DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1ccParameter 1: ffffa787c35e6098Parameter 2: ffffa787bee04380Parameter 3:...
  6. Help solve this problem

Help solve this problem: Hello, Here are the problem details as reported by Windows. DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1ccParameter 1: ffffa787c35e6098Parameter 2: ffffa787bee04380Parameter 3:...
  7. please help solve "you'll need the internet for this" problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help solve "you'll need the internet for this" problem: When I clicked Sign In, it appeared that "you'll need the internet for this", which means I need connect to the internet before I can sign in. But the problem is only can I connect to the internet after I sign in. I get stuck in a loop. This is very annoying, very stupid.1...
  8. please help solve "you'll need the internet for this" problem

please help solve "you'll need the internet for this" problem: When I clicked Sign In, it appeared that "you'll need the internet for this", which means I need connect to the internet before I can sign in. But the problem is only can I connect to the internet after I sign in. I get stuck in a loop. This is very annoying, very stupid.1...
  9. Need help solving BSoD.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help solving BSoD.: Having BSoD happening and hoping I can get some help.Link to the last three dmp files I have.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap59uKTreADdfTAK99RubeemEdM?e=DRJSfQI have tried to do a clean install of windows, update all my drivers, ran Memtest, and but I will still every couple days get...
  10. A weird problem HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A weird problem HELP: Hello everyone, I have a very rare problem. When trying to play any type of video on my pc after the last windows update my pc stops and I am on the blue screen with the following errors "video tdr failure" "amdkmdag.sys" I looked everywhere and I don't know how to fix it....