Windows 10: Need help with some features

Discus and support Need help with some features in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am not a regular Windows user and want to know 1) how can i can open all the files (like in windows7) in one window instead of separate files. 2)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bandhas, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Need help with some features

I am not a regular Windows user and want to know

1) how can i can open all the files (like in windows7) in one window instead of separate files.

2) in the menu tabs at the top, Classic View has the drop down menus and the others don’t... formulas, page layout those have icons, Is there a way to format everything to drop down menus

Thank you

submitted by /u/bandhas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bandhas, Mar 8, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 8, 2020
  3. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Need help with some features

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Need help with some features

1. Need help with some features - Similar Threads - Need help features

2. Please some help needed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please some help needed: There is a blue tiny window showing in my desktop and I dont know what it is. Please help me I cant figure out how to close it. I check on the task manager there is no unknown app. I need to remove it. It is annoying....
  3. Need some help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help...: So I tried resetting a laptop that used to be my brother's. After it was all done it brought me to the login screen with the same User Account. I tried using the password associated with it and it gave me an error saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in." I found...
  4. Need some help with some icons

Need some help with some icons: [ATTACH] so, recently i customized my desktop using some feature that are inside windows 10 by default, and added custom things by making a background image using some 3D software now what i wanna figure out is, how i do LOCK the icons in place, and no i don't mean make...
  5. Need some helpful help

Need some helpful help: So I was trying to download an editing software, on my Window 10, but I couldn't install it because I was missing opencl.dll, but I found the opencl.dll in File Explorer, so i dragged it in the System32 file. But now i faced with a new problem. My new problem is "the...
  6. need some help

need some help: i have downloaded windows 10 for my mac (my mac is compatible as i have already checked) and i have got some folders that say (in order) - autorun.inf , boot , bootmgr , bootmgr.efi , efi , setpup.exe , sources , support . how do i launch windows 10? submitted by...
  7. Need help finding feature

Need help finding feature: Some time ago I created this sorta 'way point' for my Windows incase anything goes wrong or anything I can go back to the state it was in some time again. But I forgot what this feature was called. It was something along the lines of 'mid point or point soemthing' it...
  8. Need some help :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need some help :: Hi! I recently update my windows 10 and got this issue: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. I followed this question first:...
  9. I need some help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some help.: So, I saw a ad that I clicked on. After, as soon that I saw some coding appearing and a Microsoft Alert logo, I immediately clicked off the page. Was that the right thing to do, or should I have used Task Manager to close it? What should I do now?...
  10. Need Some RoboForm Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Some RoboForm Help: Think I need some help here. I originally opted for the paid version of RoboForm, installed it and it ran more or less perfectly. Shortly, a week or so, after installation The Microsoft Store carried the program for free download for use with Edge. on the next Store update,...