Windows 10: Need help with "Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation Error"

Discus and support Need help with "Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation Error" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I encounter the DPC error whenever I turn my computer on. Then I have to hold down on the power button to force it to shut off. Sometimes it requires... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whitelotus9678, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Need help with "Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation Error"

I encounter the DPC error whenever I turn my computer on. Then I have to hold down on the power button to force it to shut off. Sometimes it requires multiple hard shutdowns to get Windows to boot and finally allow me access to my desktop. I'm not sure what program and/or driver is causing the issue. I have a new laptop I bought in December so I doubt I have a hardware issue. I heard that giving people logs or any dump text may help, but I'd need instructions on how to get those in the first place.

I did see this error in my System Logs after I installed surfshark vpn although I'm not sure if it's the cause:
    Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C011010000250200C003000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were available, the string represents a cluster device name.

submitted by /u/whitelotus9678
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/whitelotus9678, Apr 7, 2021
  2. pgkt Win User

STOP CODE DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

HI THERE I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH MY ZBOOK, IS SLOW AND DONT DOWNLOAD CORRECTLY THE NEW VERSION 1803, AND TODAY A PROBLEM.

"STOP CODE DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION.

I NEED TO WORK BUT IS A PROBLEM WITH THE SISTEM SLOW

pgkt, Apr 7, 2021
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation error

my computer keeps restarting with error code: DPC Watchdog Violation. Brand new PC. How do I resolve?

Michael Palazzolo, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Need help with "Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation Error"

DPC Watchdog Violation

I am getting random computer freezes that follow with a stop code DPC Watchdog Violation at least once a day.

I would post the minidump files but i don't see where to attach them.

JesseDenson, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Need help with "Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation Error"

1. Need help with "Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation Error" - Similar Threads - Need help Stop

2. Stop code: DPC Watchdog Violations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DPC Watchdog Violations: My laptop keep restarting only. In advance setting tried all the troubleshooting methods but still keeps restarting. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-dpc-watchdog-violations/adcbcf0b-9a60-449e-b028-f604c5bb81d0
  3. Stop code: DPC Watchdog Violations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: DPC Watchdog Violations: My laptop keep restarting only. In advance setting tried all the troubleshooting methods but still keeps restarting. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-dpc-watchdog-violations/adcbcf0b-9a60-449e-b028-f604c5bb81d0
  4. need help with a dpc watchdog violation bugcheck error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with a dpc watchdog violation bugcheck error: just got a dpc watchdog violation error out of nowhere, this morning i was in the settings app and it hung on me, giving me a green screen of death. any help is accepted.if anyone needs a minidump file I can give you one, thanksnow I'm gonna hope my computer doesn't hang...
  5. need help with a dpc watchdog violation bugcheck error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with a dpc watchdog violation bugcheck error: just got a dpc watchdog violation error out of nowhere, this morning i was in the settings app and it hung on me, giving me a green screen of death. any help is accepted.if anyone needs a minidump file I can give you one, thanksnow I'm gonna hope my computer doesn't hang...
  6. BSOD,Error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD,Error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-dA1XWzZgoqKagplT6x-hwO16I_GNhi/view?usp=sharingthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsoderror-code-dpc-watchdog-violation/d2987d0d-5077-41ec-9b60-6f413df7a334
  7. Blue screen error: Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error: Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation: Hi,I am getting an issue with my system. My system gets hang while in use and a blue screen comes mentioning Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation and it restarts automatically and then the system runs normally. I am getting this issue repeatedly some times once a week sometimes...
  8. Need help with regular DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with regular DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: Hi there, I'm getting a regular bluescreen on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit that states DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. It's a Lenovo E570p Laptop. The code is 0x00000133 I've run a memory test and that returned no issues. When running a chkdsk c: /F /R it tends to hang on 100%....
  9. *REWARD* I need help with the "DPC Watchdog Violation" Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    *REWARD* I need help with the "DPC Watchdog Violation" Error: Hi, I been searching both here on Reddit and the net for a while and couldn't find answers. My Desktop PC started acting up a few days ago, I am able to boot up and run basic applications like Chrome and some messaging services but whenever I try to share my screen on a call...
  10. Dpc watchdog violation help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dpc watchdog violation help!: Recently started getting these bsod related to the watchdog violation and I'm struggling mightily to figure out my issue. Anyone able to help clarify this issue for me? submitted by /u/GaryBuseysTeeth666 [link] [comments]...