Windows 10: need help with streaming in windows 10

Discus and support need help with streaming in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i need help with streaming media in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by williamstack1, Nov 27, 2018.

1. need help with streaming in windows 10

i need help with streaming media in windows 10

:)

williamstack1, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2018
  4. need help with streaming in windows 10

Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

need help with streaming in windows 10

1. need help with streaming in windows 10 - Similar Threads - need help streaming

2. Need help with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with Windows 10: Previous question that was asked "Assistance with C55-B5299" will remain there in case I need to do an install of Windows 8.1------------I have the same laptop, with installing Windows 10 on USB. However, it is just not working and with the USB it is going into the setup,...
  3. Need help on window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on window 10: So basiccally, i changed to a new motherboard, and i start notice the window 10 not activated watermark om my bottom right of my screen. I guess i am using a OEM.So i just when to a local shop near by to buy a OEM CD WITH Key. I tried to key in, but it show 0X800412023 error?...
  4. Need help with windows 10

Need help with windows 10: My laptops service for windows10 has expired. What should I do in order to receive the updates needed to run effectively? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-10/5ce4cdd6-4446-4490-88d6-d3a815fbd75a
  5. Help needed in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed in windows 10: submitted by /u/Ninja0981213 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kalsf5/help_needed_in_windows_10/
  6. HP Stream Laptop Windows 10- need help!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Stream Laptop Windows 10- need help!!!!: Hello, I am trying to factory reset my windows 10 HP laptop. I have followed the tutorial on the Microsoft website to a T and it still says I need to clear more space 1 GB to be exact in order to factory reset. I have deleted every app and program on my laptop that allows me...
  7. [HELP] Streaming Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Streaming Will Not Run: Hi, I bought a computer yesterday: AMD Ryzen 5 4500U 8gb RAM 512 GB SSD Went through standard first time setup, everything appeared to run fine, Chrome and Edge web browsers ran video streaming services and installed apps (Netflix, Hulu). I restarted the computer and all of...
  8. need help with google drive file stream windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help with google drive file stream windows 10: I am totally lost. I need someone to walk me through how to set up drive file stream on my laptop so it syncs. A person. I have searched answers, looked at videos, and cannot follow any of it. Who can help me? I'd be happy to pay someone! I use G-Suite and believe it or not,...
  9. Help needed - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help needed - Windows 10: Hello, Recently when I transfer files from laptop to USB the progress bar doesn't show up, so I pretty much have to leave it in extra long to ensure it is complete, don't know what could have caused this. Thanks. 39088
  10. Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App.

Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App.: Hi, I am using an application that streams 9 CCTV RTSP feed concurrently on 1 display. It uses the VLC player SDK but it crashes randomly without any warning. I tried installing the latest graphic card drivers and it still happens. I have generated a crash dump....