Windows 10: Need Help With Stuck Win 10 Update

Discus and support Need Help With Stuck Win 10 Update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I've tried everything from: Running the Windows Update troubleshooter. Booting in Safe Mode and doing net stop stuff. Running the CMD as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deleganth, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Need Help With Stuck Win 10 Update

Need Help With Stuck Win 10 Update OTqQNTHuKyTrlB1VnpzNZJLFecJcd9n5-F7Gc0W84-M.jpg

I've tried everything from:

• Running the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Booting in Safe Mode and doing net stop stuff.
    • Running the CMD as an administrator and doing the following:

https://preview.redd.it/yfkqem9qkzf...bp&s=732ef3e66ee864e1a784324914cda616ddb1b438

• To deleting the update cache myself.

And the closest thing I have to a lead is: error 0x80070011

Can someone please help me understand why my computer can't seem to finish a windows update? I feel like I'm going crazy over this.

submitted by /u/Deleganth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Deleganth, Feb 9, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Please help, Stuck!

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

I would suggest you to try these troubleshooting on Windows 10.

Method 1: You may run the System maintenance troubleshooter,

Try the followings steps to run System maintenance troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “System and security”

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Install all the patches and available updates from Windows updates.
      Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Windows update settings" without quotes and hit enter.

• Under Updates click on check for updates

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Need Help With Stuck Win 10 Update

I'm stuck in win 10 update ****

Jomel,

Thanks for the quick reply. My rescue files are on a flash stick with windows 8 which came with the Vaio (no optical drive). There is no disk with the original win 10 as I upgrade to win 10 via a download. I don't want to have to buy windows 10 after I
    reinstall window 8. I will try to updating again from a "clean boot". I also have a copy of my system logs and events which I can upload later if the clean boot doesn't work. Maybe someone can spot the problem. I will keep this thread up to date on the resolution.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply. The steps you've provided on a clean boot are helpful.

Marty

MARTINBLOOM, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Need Help With Stuck Win 10 Update

1. Need Help With Stuck Win 10 Update - Similar Threads - Need Help Stuck

2. Computer update stuck - need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer update stuck - need help ASAP: Hi,I decided to update my computer HP Model 14 about 3 days ago and it’s been stuck on this continuous loop of the message in the picture and “restarting” ever since. This is the first time it has taken days for my computer to update and every once in a while I’ll see a...
  3. Computer update stuck - need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer update stuck - need help ASAP: Hi,I decided to update my computer HP Model 14 about 3 days ago and it’s been stuck on this continuous loop of the message in the picture and “restarting” ever since. This is the first time it has taken days for my computer to update and every once in a while I’ll see a...
  4. Need help activating Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating Win 10: I rienstalled windows. i input my windows key when I installed it. Now it is saying I dont have a windows key. I originally upgraded from win 7 ult, and should have had a digital key for win 10 pro associated with my account. I guess I dont now for some reason. I need help...
  5. Need help activating Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help activating Win 10: I rienstalled windows. i input my windows key when I installed it. Now it is saying I dont have a windows key. I originally upgraded from win 7 ult, and should have had a digital key for win 10 pro associated with my account. I guess I dont now for some reason. I need help...
  6. Need help activating Win 10

7. Need help updating Win 10

Need help updating Win 10: All, This question is with regard to an Asus UX333F computer which I have had for about one year. (Do note that I am not a huge Windows 10 fan, so part of the issue may be my mindset...) The computer is currently running Windows 10, version 1809, installed on 22 June 2019....
  8. Update is stuck, I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update is stuck, I need help: Help I started an update from 1083 to 1903 and its stuck. Its happened to me before with Windows 7 but this is important. REALLY IMPORTANT. this computer has all the stuff, games, everything. I really need to save this. What do I do? EDIT:it started doing the thing and it's...
  9. after failed win 10 update need help

after failed win 10 update need help: Yesterday I too had the win10 update failure. and I had the blue screen of death. after playing with this computer for several hours I finally got flustered and got a usb chip and reloaded win 10 but all my programs and files are in a folder marked old.win . Now my...
  10. Win 10 stuck in update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 stuck in update: Hi guys, yesterday noticed that win started to auto update. Today i wake up and win was stuck with the information 100% concluded. Dont disconnect computer. [img] What to do now. Thanks guys 56695