Windows 10: Need help with system freeze (No BSOD)

Discus and support Need help with system freeze (No BSOD) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, As mentioned in the title, I have been having issues with random freezes on my PC and wanted to upload my dmp files in hopes that someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ACP90, Jul 27, 2019.

1. ACP90 Win User

Need help with system freeze (No BSOD)

Hello,

As mentioned in the title, I have been having issues with random freezes on my PC and wanted to upload my dmp files in hopes that someone might know how to help me. I have noticed that of all the times the system freeze occurred, I was watching videos on YouTube using the Edge browser. Not sure if that helps, but thought I should mention it. But as I mentioned in the title, there is no blue screen of death, only the freeze which is accompanied by what I can only describe as a stuck computer noise. Anyways, any help that someone could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Folder with mini-dump and MSinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkCGifrMm7aty3VUnWnaHMZMVU_f?e=y9mxdj

Windows 10 Professional

ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard

AMD Ryzen 3700x

AMD Radeon RX 5700XT

16GB DDR4 RAM

750W EVGA PSU

500GB Crucial M.2 PCI SSD

:)

ACP90, Jul 27, 2019
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Jul 27, 2019
  3. RejZoR Win User
    Help-System locks up randomly, no BSOD

If it just freezes without BSOD, it's most likely RAM. If anything else is bad, it will usually reboot the system/restart it or BSOD.

RejZoR, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Need help with system freeze (No BSOD) - Similar Threads - Need help system

2. Need help with BSOD/freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD/freezing: Hello community,I own a Dell Inspiron 14 5410 2 in 1 that recently underwent a motherboard change, and ever since I got back the device, I've been facing an issue with it freezing or showing a BSOD error CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Windows was reinstalled after the motherboard...
  3. Need help with BSOD/freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with BSOD/freezing: Hello community,I own a Dell Inspiron 14 5410 2 in 1 that recently underwent a motherboard change, and ever since I got back the device, I've been facing an issue with it freezing or showing a BSOD error CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Windows was reinstalled after the motherboard...
  4. I need help for a System Freezing while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help for a System Freezing while gaming: Hello, I recently built a liquid-cooled system with the following specifications:ASRock Z790 Taichi Carrera BIOS v8.03Intel 13700KZotac RTX 4080 Trinity OCThermalTake XG D5 6000 mt/s CL36 HynixCrucial P5 500GBCrucial P5 2TB x 2850W Super Flower Leadex IIIAs I mentioned in the...
  5. I need help for a System Freezing while gaming

I need help for a System Freezing while gaming: Hello, I recently built a liquid-cooled system with the following specifications:ASRock Z790 Taichi Carrera BIOS v8.03Intel 13700KZotac RTX 4080 Trinity OCThermalTake XG D5 6000 mt/s CL36 HynixCrucial P5 500GBCrucial P5 2TB x 2850W Super Flower Leadex IIIAs I mentioned in the...
  6. Need help with pc freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with pc freeze: Hi, my pc freezes sometimes when playing games, but I don't know which component is causing the issue. This is the log I get from Reliability History.DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  7. Need help with pc freeze

Need help with pc freeze: Hi, my pc freezes sometimes when playing games, but I don't know which component is causing the issue. This is the log I get from Reliability History.DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  8. Need help with pc freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Help freezing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help freezing and BSOD: I don't know what to do anymore. I build my pc a couple of years ago n upgraded everything but the psu 2 years ago I think. When I upgraded I just did a clone of my main windows ssd and I was fine till an update and it started freezing but I could still use my mouse for a min...
  10. Need help with occasisonal micro-freezes of system, memory related?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with occasisonal micro-freezes of system, memory related?: Hey guys! A little while ago a system that's been performing perfectly fine up 'till now started getting these 1-3s freezes every few hours for no perceivable reason. I thought it might be a GPU issue at first since the screen sometimes blinks out too but not always, but it...