Windows 10: Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput

Discus and support Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed T-Mobile's "Digits" program on my W10 Pro PC (updated to the most recent release), decided i didn't like it, then ran the uninstall. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brucemc777, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput

I installed T-Mobile's "Digits" program on my W10 Pro PC (updated to the most recent release), decided i didn't like it, then ran the uninstall. I am now left with the attached JavaScript error every time i start the computer.

Can anyone guide me on how to get rid of it?

I tried T-Mobile support, but after several chat sessions, being called by them, being transferred to tech support, then being left to die on hold for over an hour (by my phone's timer) having to listen to horrid music and two worthless messages repeated over and over, i hung up, leaving a request to be called by a supervisor in a third chat session that was never picked up by a human. Just as a side note, in my prior experience in roughly 30 YEARS with Verizon (i previously was with Cellular One and it was one of the companies merged when Verizon was created), i never had such lousy customer service...

:)

brucemc777, Jan 24, 2021

2. Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput

Many thanks spunk!

Though Geek Uninstaller didn't have it, i then used a combination of your advice (to blow away that folder) and i ran regedit, deleting every reference to "digits" that was in the proximity of t-mobile or tmobile.

I appreciate your help very much!

I changed over to T-Mobile from decades with Verizon as their cost was very attractive and a few people i know said their service was acceptable, but as the old adage goes, you get what you pay for...

brucemc777, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput

I installed T-Mobile's "Digits" program on my W10 Pro PC (updated to the most recent release), decided i didn't like it, then ran the uninstall. I am now left with the attached JavaScript error every time i start the computer.

Can anyone guide me on how to get rid of it?

I tried T-Mobile support, but after several chat sessions, being called by them, being transferred to tech support, then being left to die on hold for over an hour (by my phone's timer) having to listen to horrid music and two worthless messages repeated over and over, i hung up, leaving a request to be called by a supervisor in a third chat session that was never picked up by a human. Just as a side note, in my prior experience in roughly 30 YEARS with Verizon (i previously was with Cellular One and it was one of the companies merged when Verizon was created), i never had such lousy customer service...

brucemc777, Jan 24, 2021
  4. spunk Win User

Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput

Use Geek Uninstaller. If TMobileDIGITS is listed, select it Go to the Toolbar to Action/Force Removal. If it is not listed, at the very bottom you can type it in and let it search.
    If all fails, browse to C:\Users\bem\AppData\Local\Programs and delete the TMobile folder.

spunk, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput - Similar Threads - Need help Mobile

2. Need help, Uninstalling norton caused a bunch of issues on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, Uninstalling norton caused a bunch of issues on my computer: Need help ASAP, So ive recently uninstalled norton antivirus that came preinstalled into my laptop, i uninstalled after hearing how intrusive and slow norton may make your computer, after using the official norton uninstall app my computer has run into a load of issues, for...
  3. Need help leaving an organisation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help leaving an organisation.: I recently upgraded my computer, I switched the motherboard, ram, cpu, but kept the rest the same including storage. Ever since I upgraded it I haven't been able to activate windows, I go to reactivate it and it says the normal 'cannot activate because of your organizations...
  4. Need help leaving an organisation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help leaving an organisation.: I recently upgraded my computer, I switched the motherboard, ram, cpu, but kept the rest the same including storage. Ever since I upgraded it I haven't been able to activate windows, I go to reactivate it and it says the normal 'cannot activate because of your organizations...
  5. Need help leaving an organisation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. i just need help T^T

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i just need help T^T: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jx178r/microsoft_store_tries_to_install_4_items_after/gda16fk/ I'm having the identical problem and when i try installing anything 0x800706D9 keeps showing up ive DONE EVERYTHING MY DANG GRUBBY HANDS COULD DO of what i could find...
  7. Computer problem :( I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer problem :( I need help: Can someone help me I have a computer problem that always happens to me and I don't know how to solve it. When I turn on the PC everything is fine but when I start a game everything goes well until the match starts and the computer turns off giving a light blue screen. then...
  8. Multiple problems with computer need help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple problems with computer need help.: Let me elaborate, I cannot reset my pc it stops resetting after like 80% and un-does the reset and my keyboard does not work when playing a game or watching a video. Another thing is that I keep hearing the windows disconnect sound. honestly just dont know what to do anymore...
  9. Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput: I installed T-Mobile's "Digits" program on my W10 Pro PC (updated to the most recent release), decided i didn't like it, then ran the uninstall. I am now left with the attached JavaScript error every time i start the computer. Can anyone guide me on how to get rid of it? I...
  10. Uninstalled Program not leaving

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalled Program not leaving: I have two programs still listed in add/remove programs list. I tried everything.. the registry, various software, search for the program and deleting any reference to it. Searched %programdata% and App Data. Nothinh seems to work. It only shows in that one users account and...