Windows 10: Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key

Discus and support Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Lenovo laptop is running on Windows 11 and I need the numeric recovery key the 48 digits number to access my laptop. I never set my laptop to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hien Nguyen 3362, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key

My Lenovo laptop is running on Windows 11 and I need the numeric recovery key the 48 digits number to access my laptop. I never set my laptop to turn on with BitLocker Key, but sometimes the laptop went to Bitllock key requirement this morning.According to my Microsoft Account, the recovery key ID is BFAFBB9F-0486-4637-91F5-0574526A2E4D.The command prompt "manage-bde -protectors c: -get" gave me the following information, but no 48-digits recovery number:Numerical Password:ID: {BFAFBB9F-0486-4637-91F5-0574526A2E4D}TPM:ID: {D3C2EBAD-38C4-40F8-9730-51BE5C5AD292}PCR Validation Profile:7, 11I

:)

Hien Nguyen 3362, Jun 5, 2022

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 5, 2022
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Jun 5, 2022
  4. keeblers Win User

Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key

Bitlocker Recovery

I have a Asus T100TA with windows 10. I don't know if there was an update but for some reason it is on the bitlocker recovery screen. It says bitlocker needs your recovery key to unlock your drive because Secure Boot policy has unexpectedly changed. I
    have the key right on the screen but it will only let me type in numeric numbers. I have tried everything I know to unlock the numeric so I can type in the letters that are part of the key. Nothing is working. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks for
    your help.

keeblers, Jun 5, 2022
Thema:

Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key

1. Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key - Similar Threads - Need Help BitLocker

2. Need help to recover BitLocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover BitLocker recovery key: I need help to recover my BitLocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-recover-bitlocker-recovery-key/f2be5c47-8fa6-4ee4-a226-a8e8e737381c
  3. Need help to recover BitLocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to recover BitLocker recovery key: I need help to recover my BitLocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-recover-bitlocker-recovery-key/f2be5c47-8fa6-4ee4-a226-a8e8e737381c
  4. Need help with BitLocker Recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BitLocker Recovery key: I have a Dell Laptop and a Surface Pro 7+ which both devices are on my Microsoft account. I cannot access my Dell Laptop due to the request to input the BitLocker Recovery Key, which I don't have despite not enabling any setting for that.What can I do to be able to use my...
  5. Need help with BitLocker Recovery key

Need help with BitLocker Recovery key: I have a Dell Laptop and a Surface Pro 7+ which both devices are on my Microsoft account. I cannot access my Dell Laptop due to the request to input the BitLocker Recovery Key, which I don't have despite not enabling any setting for that.What can I do to be able to use my...
  6. Need help with BitLocker Recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key

Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key: My Lenovo laptop is running on Windows 11 and I need the numeric recovery key the 48 digits number to access my laptop. I never set my laptop to turn on with BitLocker Key, but sometimes the laptop went to Bitllock key requirement this morning.According to my Microsoft...
  8. Bitlocker Recovery Key Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Key Needed: I took my computer into to have it serviced, and it was found that I needed a new hard drive. However, when the new one was installed, the tech needed a Bitlocker recoverty key to transfer the data from the old, to the new, hard drive. I did not know that I had Bitlocker on...
  9. BitLocker Recovery Key has Letters. Need to convert to all numeric

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker Recovery Key has Letters. Need to convert to all numeric: I installed a WIN10 update on my Dell XPS laptop. When completed andthe computer started to reboot, unexpectedly a screen came up and displayed a BitLocker Key that was tobe typed into a box displayed on the screen. I attempted to type in the key,but I could only type in...
  10. Need Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Bitlocker recovery key: Need Bitlocker recovery key for my HP Elite 840g4 laptop. How do I get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-bitlocker-recovery-key/90de3f78-a1ad-459e-b3f2-21d26190e65b