Windows 10: Need help with the game

Discus and support Need help with the game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so i just got the game zoo tycoon ultimate anima collection and when I open it everything is fine but I can’t get past the loading screen because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by karibowen, Apr 21, 2020.

1. karibowen Win User

Need help with the game

Ok so i just got the game zoo tycoon ultimate anima collection and when I open it everything is fine but I can’t get past the loading screen because It exit the app what do I do to fix it Please help me so I can fix this

:)

karibowen, Apr 21, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 21, 2020
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Need help with the game

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Need help with the game

1. Need help with the game - Similar Threads - Need help game

2. Need help fixing game crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help fixing game crashing: Need help fixing game crashing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-fixing-game-crashing/deef5172-3c8f-4b6d-909e-a0aad0cfc502
  3. Need Help with LINGO word Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with LINGO word Game: HelloI have created a Microsoft account.. I have also install the LINGO word game on my computer.However, when I sign in to my account it showing that I have own the game. However, I do not see it anywhere listed on my page.Can some one please help me? I hope my question...
  4. Need Help with LINGO word Game

Need Help with LINGO word Game: HelloI have created a Microsoft account.. I have also install the LINGO word game on my computer.However, when I sign in to my account it showing that I have own the game. However, I do not see it anywhere listed on my page.Can some one please help me? I hope my question...
  5. need help with games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  6. need help with games crashing

need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  7. Scrabble game installation help needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrabble game installation help needed.: Scrabble game on disk is nearly a decade old but I like the game.How do I get a new W11 HP 15LaptopPC w/o disk drive to recognize ROOFULL External ODD&HDD Device Model ECD819-SU3 in order to install Scrabble and other "board" games and/or view vids, etc?Is there a setting...
  8. Scrabble game installation help needed.

Scrabble game installation help needed.: Scrabble game on disk is nearly a decade old but I like the game.How do I get a new W11 HP 15LaptopPC w/o disk drive to recognize ROOFULL External ODD&HDD Device Model ECD819-SU3 in order to install Scrabble and other "board" games and/or view vids, etc?Is there a setting...
  9. Need help with purchasing of a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with purchasing of a game: I bought minecraft on my windows 10 computer through the Microsoft store and when I bought the game it says I have to still buy it submitted by /u/megacodnoob [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heps52/need_help_with_purchasing_of_a_game/
  10. Need help with gaming on the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with gaming on the pc: Will i lose my progress on the games i have if i switch to another account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-gaming-on-the-pc/cccbca58-a004-47ed-ace3-5b842fb91697