Windows 10: Need help with the "Localbridge.exe - fatal error"

Discus and support Need help with the "Localbridge.exe - fatal error" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a LocalBridge.EXE- fatal error on my desktop. Had been trying to open google when it happened. Screen went black then came back with small white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by R. Cooke, Dec 18, 2019.

1. R. Cooke Win User

Need help with the "Localbridge.exe - fatal error"

I got a LocalBridge.EXE- fatal error on my desktop. Had been trying to open google when it happened. Screen went black then came back with small white box with the error. CLR error- 80004005, this program will now terminate.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

R. Cooke, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Need help with the "Localbridge.exe - fatal error" :)

Flava0ne, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 update fatal error

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern about fatal error C00000D4, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by
    Deason Wu on this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Need help with the "Localbridge.exe - fatal error"

Start Menu Fatal Error

I have tried everything suggested and I still get the “Fatal Error Log off now” message. please help.

MikeBettin, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Need help with the "Localbridge.exe - fatal error"

1. Need help with the "Localbridge.exe - fatal error" - Similar Threads - Need help Localbridge

2. Youll need a new app to open this exe filed ERROR Pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Youll need a new app to open this exe filed ERROR Pls help: https://i.ibb.co/JQySrmZ/popup.png the above pop up changes for every app / exe file hello after updating windows 10 fully I now get this insane pop up for every app on the system. And i cant fix it as nothing works! Please assist. Thanks submitted by...
  3. I need URGENT help "reseting" an EXE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need URGENT help "reseting" an EXE: Hello, Im using a program called "Reset Canon ST4905" to reset my printer. The problem is that i introduced a wrong number in the ID for accident, and now i can't go back, if i close it and open it, it stays in the menu after i introduced an ID. It's not an installed program,...
  4. What is LocalBridge?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is LocalBridge?: Hi The Kaspersky product on my son's Windows 10 laptop keeps alerting that something called LocalBridge is attempting to run. Can anyone advise me what this is please? So far I have not been able to locate it anywhere as an installed app and I cannot pinpoint what might...
  5. fatal error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fatal error: On several games Ive tried to play I cant because of a 'fatal error' message I receive. I need help resolving this issue please. The error reads: FATAL ERROR "You are running without hardware acceleration....
  6. fatal error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fatal error: fatal error c0000022 applying update operation 98935 of 110471 what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fatal-error/6dba9a2e-1dda-4a44-8c10-73e5226ef984
  7. Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fatal Error: Every time I try to open my Microsoft solitaire collection game, I get the following message: Fatal Error-IDXGIFactory 4:: CreateSwapChainForComposition failed. The parameter is incorrect (HRESULT 0x80070057) Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem?...
  8. FATAL ERROR

FATAL ERROR: While I was using my Toshiba Satellite L775D it suddenly without warning crashed and shutdown. When I tried to restart it went to blue screen. The message said an error code (but I don't remember exactly ) that was just a sting of numbers and letters. so I rebooted and my...
  9. fatal error

fatal error: Hi. I develop an aplication for industrial computer working with Windows 10, and I must use PLC open libraries. When I run my aplication, if an error occurs from a function bloc used to manage files, my computer show me a blue screen (the code is 0xdead 0003) and reboot....
  10. Fatal error help now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fatal error help now: Hi, when i play stretched res this thing happens where my game goes black and it tabs out. I have to click back on the game for it to tab back in. I Cant play stretched res bordeless window so can anyone help plz thx My graphics card is a Palit geforce gtx 1050 ti. I also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. localbridge.exe fatal error

2. localBridge.exe

3. localbridge.exe element not found

4. local bridge.exe fatal error,
  5. local bridge,
  6. local bridge fatal error,
  7. localbridge exe bad image,
  8. localBridge.exe bad image,
  9. localbridge.exe error,
  10. localbridge.exe parameter error,
  11. windows 10 error the parameter is incorrect localbridge.exe,