Windows 10: Need help with this update loop!

Discus and support Need help with this update loop! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I tried to install 2004 today, and restarted my pc, all was well until this... https://reddit.com/link/hiefqd/video/5zjqx4gvky751/player submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/novaistrashy, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Need help with this update loop!

/u/novaistrashy, Jun 29, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jun 29, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Need help with this update loop!

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Need help with this update loop!

1. Need help with this update loop! - Similar Threads - Need help update

2. Need help! The update keeps on looping??!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help! The update keeps on looping??!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Technical_Cup_1673 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lszroc/need_help_the_update_keeps_on_looping/
  3. need help fixing a BSOD loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help fixing a BSOD loop: I opened a .url file that i thought was harmless, and it constantly BSOD my pc whenever explorer was open. the error that happens is system_service_exception. i can boot into safe mode with command prompt to avoid it triggering as soon as i login since explorer isnt...
  4. Need help with failed reset loop

Need help with failed reset loop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AzulBlaze42 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpnpib/need_help_with_failed_reset_loop/
  5. Need Help CRASH LOOP Explorer.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help CRASH LOOP Explorer.exe: Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.18362.693, time stamp: 0x587c1978 Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.18362.719, time stamp: 0x64d10ee0 Exception code: 0xc0000374 Fault offset: 0x00000000000f92a9 Faulting process id: 0x6c8 Faulting...
  6. Windows 10 reboot loop need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 reboot loop need help: My Windows 10 computer is in a reboot loop after I turned it off during an update. I need help to fix this please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reboot-loop-need-help/96856020-8d5d-4104-bda1-b2666a862985
  7. Need help with laptop stuck in a loop.

Need help with laptop stuck in a loop.: Hello everyone, I'll already tell you that English is not my first language so excuse me if I make some mistakes. Yesterday I decided to do a backup of my laptop on a nexternal SSD because it was constantly freezing every ten minutes or so. After the completed backup I...
  8. Update Loop! Help!!

Update Loop! Help!!: My Lenovo laptop was stuck in a update loop after I turned the laptop off when an application froze. I was on a flight and had the laptop in airplane mode and now the laptop can’t connect to internet. I tried putting the laptop in safety mode and tried resetting the pc,...
  9. Loop on profile start. Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loop on profile start. Need urgent help!: Hello. I have Lenovo C340 All-in-one with Win 10 build 1510. I can't upgrade more due to processor. Today I had only 2 GB on C. I couldn't open image in Photoshop. I moved files on SD Card and zipped them. The CPU was in heavy usage around 5 minutes. I wanted to...
  10. Update Loop—Need Help Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Loop—Need Help Please: My PC seems to be stuck in some kind of an update loop and I'm hoping someone can help. It (partially) installed the Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 then indicated that it needed to be restarted to finish installing. When I restart, it hasn't installed the update....