Windows 10: Need Help With Transferring

Discus and support Need Help With Transferring in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I have Ubuntu Linux currently installed on my PC witch is compatible for windows 10. I have a place where I am going to get my Windows 10 OS wicth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Slimebubba, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Need Help With Transferring

Hi!

I have Ubuntu Linux currently installed on my PC witch is compatible for windows 10. I have a place where I am going to get my Windows 10 OS wicth will come as a code that I put in?? The description says something about an activation code and that its a single license. Which website/thing should I go to to activate my code, and then after, what should I do to delete Linux off my computer? thanks

submitted by /u/Slimebubba
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Slimebubba, Jul 28, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 28, 2020
  3. need help transfering data to another hdd

Nope. You cant "copy it" from an existing installation to a new computer. Get your IT friend back with the installation CD's to help out. You level of knowledge suggests to me that it is best to do this HDD transfer procedure with an expert either showing you, or stopping you from making irreversible mistakes.

lemonadesoda, Jul 28, 2020
  4. LonGun Win User

Need Help With Transferring

Need Help Files Transfer

I have a computer running Windows XP Home Edition. That computer has two internal HDDs:

The 1st HDD is C:\ that running Windows. And it has 20GB total of capacity.
    The 2nd HDD is D:\ that is empty. And it has 90GB total of capacity.

The C:\ drive is almost run out of space (full). Is there a way I can transfer everything in the C:\ drive to the D:\ drive and begin to use the D:\ drive from there on as primary drive?
    Can the Windows Files Transfer feature in XP transfer everything I have in C:\ to D:\? If it cannot, then which way can I use to perform the above step?

Thank you.

LonGun, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Need Help With Transferring

1. Need Help With Transferring - Similar Threads - Need Help Transferring

2. New ssd, need help on how to transfer stuff

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New ssd, need help on how to transfer stuff: Following starting position: I had a ssd hdd setup with the ssd being only 110 GB and (supposed) reserved for Windows. Now it's completly full to the point I can't open an excel file. I bought a new ssd a while ago which I want to install now. Two questions: is 110 GB enough...
  3. Transfering win 10 licence, help needed.

Transfering win 10 licence, help needed.: Hi, I know there are lots on guides online already, but I can't see one specific to my needs. So I built a new computer and installed windows 10 home, thinking that was my old version. I logged on with my Microsoft account thinking that would transfer the activation (I have...
  4. Ajutor transfer Transfer help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ajutor transfer Transfer help: Buna ziua Rog,pe cine are intelegere,sa-mi ofere indicatii: acest laptop,de pe care postez,<a imbatranit tare> si dores sa cumpar altul.Acesta l-am cumparat cu sistmul de operare W_8,preinstalat,ulterior transformat,de furnizor in W-10.Nu posed cheia formata din 25...
  5. Need help regarding cloning/partition/transfer to a new SSD

Need help regarding cloning/partition/transfer to a new SSD: Hello guys. tomorrow, I'll be adding a new SSD to my laptop (SSD to the main disk drive and the old HDD to the optical(CD) drive, comment if anything is wrong over here) anyways, I am wondering about whether or not to make partition beforehand with only and only windows OS...
  6. Windows 10 transfer -need help

Windows 10 transfer -need help: I originally purchased a retail copy of Windows 8.1 years ago and was given the free upgrade to Windows 10. I build a new pc and was planning on transferring the license to the new pc but Microsoft is telling me that because I took the free upgrade I waived my ability to...
  7. Need help on transferring Windows 10 to new SSD

Need help on transferring Windows 10 to new SSD: Just bought a 500GB m.2 ssd to replace my current 128GB drive. I created an image of my 128GB m.2 SSD using Macrium reflect and it is already saved on my second hard drive (1tb HDD). My laptop only has 1 m.2 slot. How can I restore the image of the 128GB ssd to my 500GB ssd...
  8. Need help unloading uneccessary files after transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help unloading uneccessary files after transfer: I successfully transferred the recommended files from my HP Pavillion Windows 7, to my new Acer (NITRO AN515-53) laptop Windows 10, using a transfer cable. The transfer cable is called 'Plugable', by Bravura Software. However, I have maxed out my only drive. Of 256 GB, I...
  9. Need help to transfer application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help to transfer application: Hello I have two microsoft accounts, and I would like to merge in one account. How can I transfer all my applications that I bought in my principal account? I want suppress my other account. Thx ***moved on english forum****...
  10. Need help transferring my Windows install to an SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help transferring my Windows install to an SSD: Hey guys. So here's my situation: I have like 200gb worth of files on my current harddrive and I recently bought a 500gb SSD. I'd like to basically clone my Windows install and all of my files onto the new SSD. I researched how to do this and learned that a good thing to try...