Windows 10: Need help with updating a broken Windows 10 system error 0x800700de

Discus and support Need help with updating a broken Windows 10 system error 0x800700de in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A friend of mine was playing some games with me when his computer simply broke. Almost nothing works now; whenever he tries to unninstall something and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gabrielben, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Need help with updating a broken Windows 10 system error 0x800700de

A friend of mine was playing some games with me when his computer simply broke. Almost nothing works now; whenever he tries to unninstall something and restarts his computer everything goes back to what it was, and when attempting to update windows 10 he gets the error 0x800700de. I've seen another thread with the same error sopved but the solution was a .exe program that wasn't compatible with his window version v. 2004. Can anyone help us out?

:)

gabrielben, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

Need help with updating a broken Windows 10 system error 0x800700de

1. Need help with updating a broken Windows 10 system error 0x800700de - Similar Threads - Need help updating

2. Need help with updating a broken Windows 10 system error 0x800700de

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with updating a broken Windows 10 system error 0x800700de: A friend of mine was playing some games with me when his computer simply broke. Almost nothing works now; whenever he tries to unninstall something and restarts his computer everything goes back to what it was, and when attempting to update windows 10 he gets the error...
  3. Need help with updating a broken Windows 10 system error 0x800700de

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with updating a broken Windows 10 system error 0x800700de: A friend of mine was playing some games with me when his computer simply broke. Almost nothing works now; whenever he tries to unninstall something and restarts his computer everything goes back to what it was, and when attempting to update windows 10 he gets the error...
  4. Need Help: Windows Update And new Installations are Broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Help: Windows Update And new Installations are Broken: Hello Guys, I have been looking at this problem from quite a while now, I tried many many options but it seems I do not have time to dabble with it.My windows 10 update is not working. I get notifications that 'We are adding new features for you' After sometime i get the...
  5. Windows Update broken. Need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update broken. Need help!: [ATTACH] It started after 20h2. I've done what the forums have told me to and it didnt change anything. The commands that websites gave also didnt do anything. I cannot start the windows update service in services.msc, it give error 1058. I cant use the microsoft store...
  6. MY WINDOWS 10 UPDATE SYSTEM IS BROKEN.

MY WINDOWS 10 UPDATE SYSTEM IS BROKEN.: I tried installing windows 10 security update build 19042.630 it will not install i tried to scan for viruses it said they were not any i am running windows 10 home and my pc has over 50 programs installed does that have to do with any thing...
  7. Update error. Need help.

Update error. Need help.: I got this update on my windows laptop : 2020-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB4586781) I downloaded it and installed it but at some point it gave error: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update...
  8. Need help, my windows 10 i literally broken

Need help, my windows 10 i literally broken: Hello, i have a problem, i have a "free version" of windows. Whenever i try to reset or update my pc i recieve an error. The reason i want to reset is im getting bluescreened all the time for no reason. My specs, Gtx 970, ryzen 2600 at 3.8ghz (steady temp), 16gb 2933mhz ram...
  9. need help with windows update error

need help with windows update error: i keep getting this when i try to update [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-update-error/60763d95-8190-4d03-b6c3-6869026c71f1
  10. File & Printer Sharing with Windows 10 is broken...HELP needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File & Printer Sharing with Windows 10 is broken...HELP needed: Please help as I'm losing the will to live. My scenario... In my business I have a network of 9 PC's on a Peer to Peer basis. They are not connected via a Server or use a Domain. With Windows 7, everything could be seen, shared and accessed with no problem whatsoever...