Windows 10: Need help with using vba macro to align graphic to top right of page

Discus and support Need help with using vba macro to align graphic to top right of page in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Code: Sub alignGraphicElementToTopRightCornerOfPage() ' ' alignGraphicElementToTopRightCornerOfPage Macro ' ' Selection.ShapeRange.Align msoAlignTops,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by desbest, Jul 23, 2021.

1. desbest Win User

Need help with using vba macro to align graphic to top right of page

Code: Sub alignGraphicElementToTopRightCornerOfPage() ' ' alignGraphicElementToTopRightCornerOfPage Macro ' ' Selection.ShapeRange.Align msoAlignTops, True Selection.ShapeRange.Align msoAlignRights, True End Sub I need help with using a vba macro to align a graphic (or shape) to the top right of the page. See the difference between what happens when I use the macro, and what happens when I manually do the multiple commands from the ribbon. I created the macro using the record feature. The macro makes the item go off the page which is undesired behaviour, which is not what happened when I recorded the macro. Why isn't it working? I recorded the macro correctly. Is there any vba code I need to change or add to it? I'm using Microsoft Office 2007

:)

desbest, Jul 23, 2021

2. RUN A MACRO FROM WITHIN ANOTHER MACRO

Google "knows" when you ask it like so:

how to launch an excel macro from a macro

and it points you to
    this page

Frederik Long, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Macros (VBA) function in window phones

I am looking for Macros (VBA) to operate in window phones. That will boost up productivity drastically. As, for many of the jobs, customized reports can be taken on phone itself making on-the-way time utilization.

Thanks ...

Regards

Sanjay Kulkarni

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

sanjaykulkarni_912, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Need help with using vba macro to align graphic to top right of page

Vba Macro update

Hi! Don

I'm Marvin an Independent Advisor, and I will help you with your issue.

Can you provide more information about your problem?

Do you want to add a code to an existing macro?

If you want to add a code to an existing macro, take a look at this page, I think this will help you.

http://cis.poly.edu/~mleung/CS394/f06/Macros/ad...

If you still having problems with this, I will be around to help you.

Regards.

MarvinStewart1, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Need help with using vba macro to align graphic to top right of page

1. Need help with using vba macro to align graphic to top right of page - Similar Threads - Need help using

2. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d: After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue....
  3. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d: After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue....
  4. Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time: I'm trying to run this VBA macro everyday. The code runs fine manually but won't activate at that time that is stated in the code. I also tried using task scheduler and vbs script, but I couldn't get that to work either so I opted to try to figure this method out first since...
  5. Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time

Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time: I'm trying to run this VBA macro everyday. The code runs fine manually but won't activate at that time that is stated in the code. I also tried using task scheduler and vbs script, but I couldn't get that to work either so I opted to try to figure this method out first since...
  6. VBA test macro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBA test macro: I am looking for help for the active page which loads after the submit button as need to enter the next data but its not working------------Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.help.com/"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set...
  7. VBA test macro

VBA test macro: I am looking for help for the active page which loads after the submit button as need to enter the next data but its not working------------Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.help.com/"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set...
  8. Macro help vba 123

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Macro help vba 123: Test vvba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macro-help-vba-123/b6c46519-0340-4285-abb9-071d057c60a6
  9. Macro help vba 123

Macro help vba 123: Test vvba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macro-help-vba-123/b6c46519-0340-4285-abb9-071d057c60a6
  10. Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros

in Windows 10 News
    Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros: As part of our continued efforts to tackle entire classes of threats, Office 365 client applications now integrate with Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI), enabling antivirus and other security solutions to scan macros and other scripts at runtime to check for malicious...