Windows 10: Need Help with vcruntime

Discus and support Need Help with vcruntime in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i try to download the file is asks me to locate 'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' and I can't seem to figure out what's going on. causing issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 500yen, Sep 2, 2020.

1. 500yen Win User

Need Help with vcruntime

when i try to download the file is asks me to locate 'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' and I can't seem to figure out what's going on. causing issues with updating and running games.

Need Help with vcruntime e5393513-20e5-478e-9003-bbeefabe2744?upload=true.png

:)

500yen, Sep 2, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 2, 2020
  3. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime 2015 re-installed

Dear All,

we are maintaining the localized release of a major program (>500 DLLs) and create add-in applications to expand its functionality(as DLLs).

The main application installs VCRuntimes 2005 (x86), 2010 (x64), 2012 (x64) and 2015 (x64).

We install for certain reasons the new VCRuntime 2015-2019 (x64) and the applications works perfectly.

We now manually roll back the installation to the original state by de-installing VCRuntime 2015-2019 (x64) and re-install the original VCRuntime 2015 (x64).

The application does no longer start and keeps asking for VCRuntime140_1.dll.

Apparently, Microsoft installation/de-installation is responsible for this error.

Any known Workaround or Solution?

We greatly would appreciate your help.

Thank you and stay healthy.

Mathias

MathiasCLandgraf, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Need Help with vcruntime

how to reinstall vcruntime 140.dll

how do I reinstall vcruntime 140.211ismissing

barbferguson1, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Need Help with vcruntime

1. Need Help with vcruntime - Similar Threads - Need Help vcruntime

2. Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??: Disclaimer: I don't know anything about computers, but I can find my way around if given specific instructions. I am an avid videogame player, and I wish to get the problem fixed as soon as possible. Whenever I start up my laptopWindows 11 Home, 64-bit operating system, x64...
  3. Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??: Disclaimer: I don't know anything about computers, but I can find my way around if given specific instructions. I am an avid videogame player, and I wish to get the problem fixed as soon as possible. Whenever I start up my laptopWindows 11 Home, 64-bit operating system, x64...
  4. Problem with installing vcruntime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with installing vcruntime: Hello I have problem with installing vcruntime for windows for one game, i reinstalled vcruntime and restarted pc and still error. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-installing-vcruntime/b3c35d70-ab93-45d0-9014-cd3f2c3334a7
  5. VCruntime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VCruntime: What is VCRuntime140.dll, why is it missing from my pc ? Should it be reinstalled, if so, how ? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime/34f4a63e-ae9e-4a8f-a255-0f02ecd04c3b
  6. VCruntime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VCruntime: What is VCRuntime140.dll, why is it missing from my pc ? Should it be reinstalled, if so, how ? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime/34f4a63e-ae9e-4a8f-a255-0f02ecd04c3b
  7. VCRUNTIME and DIIUnregisterServer missing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME and DIIUnregisterServer missing?: I've been having problems with not being able to open certain applications, to which Windows says MSVCP140.dll was not found and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. I have been trying to re-register the VCRUNTIME file, but the error message pops up saying 'the module...
  8. vcruntime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    vcruntime: Okay so when I started up my computer and tried to launch say Squad. an Error would I appear saying vcruntime.dll not found, I usually know what do to do I repaired or uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft visual, It worked for the first time but now it's not working if I...
  9. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime...: Dear All, we are maintaining the localized release of a major program >500 DLLs and create add-in applications to expand its functionalityas DLLs. The main application installs VCRuntimes 2005 x86, 2010 x64, 2012 x64 and 2015 x64. We install for certain reasons the new...
  10. help with vcruntime and mscpv

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help with vcruntime and mscpv: I decided to format my pc and even after 3 formats with/without updates i get this error when i try to install apps. i tried copying the dlls in the system32 folder and registering them but still no luck. I also tried the vcruntime installation/fix/uninstall from Microsoft....