Windows 10: Need help with Voice Packs

Discus and support Need help with Voice Packs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon, so I've been trying to do something with voice packs, I downloaded a copy of the Windows XP TTS voices, because I wanted to use them on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan Osborn1, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Need help with Voice Packs

Good afternoon, so I've been trying to do something with voice packs, I downloaded a copy of the Windows XP TTS voices, because I wanted to use them on a program called Type to voice chat, which is on the Microsoft store, unfortunately type to voice chat uses the voices in your Speech settings, and does not use voices from narrator, I've been trying to find out how to get the voices from narrator into speech settings, whether it be going to system files and app data. But I'm unfortunately not smart enough to find this information, combined with a lack of information being available. If anybody

:)

Ryan Osborn1, Mar 31, 2023
  2. biminibob Win User

Nokia Own Voice - Problem Loading Packs In App

I have an X6 and have uploaded/downloaded my own voice pack. I can see and have selected "own voice" in the list in Ovi maps, and have selected it. But its silent. The voice pack did paly back clearly when I made it.

Any suggestions?

biminibob, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

Need help with Voice Packs

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Need help with Voice Packs

1. Need help with Voice Packs - Similar Threads - Need help Voice

2. Need help with Voice Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Voice Packs: Good afternoon, so I've been trying to do something with voice packs, I downloaded a copy of the Windows XP TTS voices, because I wanted to use them on a program called Type to voice chat, which is on the Microsoft store, unfortunately type to voice chat uses the voices in...
  3. Need help with Voice Packs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with Voice Packs: Good afternoon, so I've been trying to do something with voice packs, I downloaded a copy of the Windows XP TTS voices, because I wanted to use them on a program called Type to voice chat, which is on the Microsoft store, unfortunately type to voice chat uses the voices in...
  4. I can't see my instalated voice packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see my instalated voice packs: So, i wanted to download a voice pack but then sometime after trying to download it a loading thing appeared and it doesn't stop, here's a photo: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-instalated-voice-packs/a0a6cf27-f555-4f80-a1db-41ae94c61294
  5. I can't see my instaleld voice packs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see my instaleld voice packs: So, i wanted to download a voice pack but then sometime after trying to download it a loading thing appeared and it doesn't stop, here's a photo: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-instaleld-voice-packs/a0a6cf27-f555-4f80-a1db-41ae94c61294
  6. No voice activation setting for Cortana. Need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No voice activation setting for Cortana. Need help!: I’m trying to enable voice activation for Cortana but when I go into settings the option for Cortana isn’t there submitted by /u/DueOscar1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uqxheu/no_voice_activation_setting_for_cortana_need_help/
  7. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  8. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  9. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Asking for Bangla voice pack.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asking for Bangla voice pack.: Hello Microsoft, I am a windows user form Bangladesh.I have a question related to voice pack. I installed the Bengali India language pack, but there is no Bengali voice pack available in settings. So is there any way to have Bengali voice pack in my windows 10 laptop ?Well, I...