Windows 10: need help with windows 10 fax and scan

Discus and support need help with windows 10 fax and scan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows fax and scan program will not send it only receives faxes...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnFerrill, Jun 17, 2019.

1. need help with windows 10 fax and scan

Windows fax and scan program will not send it only receives faxes...

:)

JohnFerrill, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 17, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

need help with windows 10 fax and scan

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

need help with windows 10 fax and scan

1. need help with windows 10 fax and scan - Similar Threads - need help fax

2. Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please: Just installed a new SSD. Previously used Vuescan, but despite having the 'pay once, use forever' version of Vuescan, every time I need to reinstall it or have a problem with it, it starts to put a watermark on everything I scan. I am getting fed up of having to email and...
  3. Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please: Just installed a new SSD. Previously used Vuescan, but despite having the 'pay once, use forever' version of Vuescan, every time I need to reinstall it or have a problem with it, it starts to put a watermark on everything I scan. I am getting fed up of having to email and...
  4. Windows 10 fax & scan

Windows 10 fax & scan: will windows 10 fax and scan receive faxes if you are logged off computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/f9329eea-5e0a-4080-a2e5-d79b8221c652
  5. Windows Fax and Scan Document Type Help Needed

Windows Fax and Scan Document Type Help Needed: How do I change the document type to PDF in Windows Fax and Scan? When I go to the scan settings, PDF as listed as an option under file type and for my computer, the ability to choose PDF does not come up on the printer....
  6. Windows 10 fax & scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 fax & scan: My MFC has a document feeder and I am trying to determine how to scan multiple docs into 1 file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/7a520b9c-8315-4a58-935f-83428e0bd9dc
  7. Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement?

Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement?: I just got an HP Envy photo 7100 and the scanner is working, but I was wondering if there is some way to make it scan better? I do pet portraits and I like to scan my own work and this thing just isn't cutting it. It does not pick up all the colored that are in my work. I...
  8. Windows 10 fax and scan

Windows 10 fax and scan: Why is there no place to scan from a printer scanner to my new Windows 10 computer Windows fax and Scan worked well on the old windows 7 one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-and-scan/aa3c7c22-1f65-4c7c-916a-4fadee1d8ecd
  9. Windows 10 - FAX & Scan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - FAX & Scan: System is telling me 'No scanners detected' although I have a scanner installed and which was working perfectly when last used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/7c238717-810b-464c-a880-69a3a28c1f90
  10. Windows 10 Fax & Scan

Windows 10 Fax & Scan: I have an external voice modem attached to my Dell 8700. The modem appears to be working but I am not able to successfully fax from it. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows scanner and fax windows 10 help