Windows 10: Need help with windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Need help with windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Okay so I bought a new mouse from Amazon a few weeks ago and when I first plugged it in to my laptop the lights on the mouse lit up but the cursor did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/assboiman, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Need help with windows 10 laptop

Okay so I bought a new mouse from Amazon a few weeks ago and when I first plugged it in to my laptop the lights on the mouse lit up but the cursor did not move and after looking around online I removed a setting that can disable usb when laptop is in low battery and left the laptop alone for a while and soon after I booted it up again the mouse worked. But then whenever I remove the mouse from my laptop and plug it in later it will stop working and then the issue will resolve itself a little later. But the mouse is working on another laptop. Now I was looking at Microsoft online support and they told me to uninstall my usb controllers from device manager and that they would be reinstalled when I restarted my laptop but the usb controller did not reinstall and automatic driver update failed as well. How should I reinstall the usb controller? And please help with mouse as well

Update: When I was trying to reinstall the drivers it said that it is possible that I have disabled this option in driver installation settings and I had not but I rechecked the option anyway and after that the driver reinstalled and the mouse started working too But I think that it is possible that mouse might act up again

submitted by /u/assboiman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/assboiman, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Need help with windows 10 laptop

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Need help with windows 10 laptop

1. Need help with windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Need help laptop

2. Need help with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with laptop: I don’t really know how well I can explain this, but I’ll try anyways. When I open my laptop the login page is fine, but when I actually login to my account everything has reset from my computer. I can’t click on anything, not even letting me open the start menu. Yesterday...
  3. Need help with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with laptop: I don’t really know how well I can explain this, but I’ll try anyways. When I open my laptop the login page is fine, but when I actually login to my account everything has reset from my computer. I can’t click on anything, not even letting me open the start menu. Yesterday...
  4. Need help with laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help with laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with laptop: My girlfriend received a chuwi hero book pro for Christmas. She had it for a week before she turned it on and get a blue screen with error code 0xc00000f. I looked up solutions for this most pages diagnose it as a BCD problem, but the laptop does not state it's a BCD issue....
  6. Need help completely wiping a windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help completely wiping a windows 10 laptop: I'm planning to give this laptop away as a christmas gift here's the problem its one of those laptops in which the OS takes up more than half of the space I tired to reset it to factory setting and it says I need 4GB of space free to do it I've tried everything from running...
  7. HP Laptop Windows 10 need help- DESPERATE!

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Windows 10 need help- DESPERATE!: Hello, I am trying to factory reset my windows 10 HP laptop. I have followed the tutorial on the Microsoft website to a T and it still says I need to clear more space (1 GB to be exact) in order to factory reset. I have deleted every app and program on my laptop that allows...
  8. HP Stream Laptop Windows 10- need help!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Stream Laptop Windows 10- need help!!!!: Hello, I am trying to factory reset my windows 10 HP laptop. I have followed the tutorial on the Microsoft website to a T and it still says I need to clear more space 1 GB to be exact in order to factory reset. I have deleted every app and program on my laptop that allows me...
  9. No audio on Windows 10 laptop need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio on Windows 10 laptop need help: Hi, a family member just gave me his old laptop. it's an HP G60-533CL with 4 gigs of ram. This laptop came with windows 7 home 64 bit, but has been upgraded to windows 10. As I was cleaning out all the old documents, pictures, logins, etc. I realized there was no sound....
  10. Help needed with Windows 10 laptop that will not boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed with Windows 10 laptop that will not boot.: Trying to help a friend fix a sick laptop. It will not boot to Windows 10. I keep getting the blue screen with the message that a boot disk could not be found. The hard drive is still in working order and the files are still accessible through booting to LINUX on a pen drive....