Windows 10: Need help with Windows 10 options for new user

Discus and support Need help with Windows 10 options for new user in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am still using Windows 7 SP 1 with IE 11. I would like to know if it is true that Windows 10 will have no Media Player, no PAINT option, no email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by spetho2001, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Need help with Windows 10 options for new user

I am still using Windows 7 SP 1 with IE 11. I would like to know if it is true that Windows 10 will have no Media Player, no PAINT option, no email client without a subscription to Office 365?
    Thank you,
    TomS

:)

spetho2001, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

Need help with Windows 10 options for new user capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Need help with Windows 10 options for new user

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Need help with Windows 10 options for new user

1. Need help with Windows 10 options for new user - Similar Threads - Need help options

2. Need help about users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help about users: Hello, I added a new user to windows and switched to it. When I turned to my first user everything has been turned like a new windows. I checked the users file and I see my things downloads, photos etc. still there but I have no able to log in to that user. Can somebody help...
  3. Need help about users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help about users: Hello, I added a new user to windows and switched to it. When I turned to my first user everything has been turned like a new windows. I checked the users file and I see my things downloads, photos etc. still there but I have no able to log in to that user. Can somebody help...
  4. Need help with the new Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with the new Windows 10 update: Had the new update an hour ago but seems like it failed to complete. Now my pc is all messed up. The audio service is not working and the WiFi icon is missing and I can’t connect to the WiFi. Checked the Windows update, it shows error encountered and failed to update the...
  5. Windows 10 Crashing, running out of options. Need help.

Windows 10 Crashing, running out of options. Need help.: So about a week ago Windows started black screening and rebooting over and over again. After doing some research I thought it was a PSU problem. So I replaced the PSU...no fix. So I thought it was a hard drive problem. And replaced the HDD w/ a 2TB SSD. Reinstalled windows...
  6. New to Windows Need help

New to Windows Need help: Hi, I am seeing that my CPU fan is at full speed even if the CPU is not even at 10%. What could be the reason? I am coming from Linux and I really do not know how to troubleshoot this. Is it Windows bug? My BIOS fan speed settings are normal. https://imgur.com/a/ywpUlT7...
  7. Need help changing users

Need help changing users: I initiated session with the wrong email last week and I just realized when I noticed I didn't have my usual avatar. How can I change it? Only way I have found is to add my correct email as a new alias, but I cannot because that email has its own account (which is the one I...
  8. I need help with getting a new USERS folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with getting a new USERS folder: So i just recently got a new computer and while i was downloading Discord, every time i opened it i got a "javascript error" and i was trying to figure it out but every time i go to "%appdata%" i only get a folder that says "Microsoft" i double click on it and it only has...
  9. Need some help in regards to windows 10. New PC user.

Need some help in regards to windows 10. New PC user.: So I just ordered a PC to put together when it comes in. I’m new to PC entirely so idk what I’m really doing. So I spent my whole budget getting everything I need for my PC and streaming stuff. Never crossed my mind to get an operating system. The only things I can find are...
  10. New windows 10 user needing help with slow internet speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New windows 10 user needing help with slow internet speeds: Hello, I am new to these forums and have updated to Windows 10 just a little over a month ago. When I upgraded I had to buy a new usb wifi adapter for my computer as my old one would no longer work on Windows 10. I threw away the box on my new adapter but I think it is a...