Windows 10: Need help with windows 10 pro

Discus and support Need help with windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So recently I bought a new PC and on the website it said "Includes Windows 10 Pro" and when it arrived and I set it up windows wasn't even activated.So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/__vexin__, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Need help with windows 10 pro

So recently I bought a new PC and on the website it said "Includes Windows 10 Pro" and when it arrived and I set it up windows wasn't even activated.So what the hell am I supposed to?Do I need to buy Windows again?

submitted by /u/__vexin__
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/__vexin__, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Need help with windows 10 pro

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Need help with windows 10 pro

1. Need help with windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Need help pro

2. Need Help with Windows 10 Pro N Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Windows 10 Pro N Issues: Assistance Needed: Challenges with Optional Features, Windows Features Experience Pack, and MFPlat.dll in Windows 10 Pro N Version 22H2Hello Microsoft Community Support,I trust this message finds you well. I'm currently facing several challenges with my Windows 10 Pro N...
  3. Need Help with Windows 10 Pro N Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with Windows 10 Pro N Issues: Assistance Needed: Challenges with Optional Features, Windows Features Experience Pack, and MFPlat.dll in Windows 10 Pro N Version 22H2Hello Microsoft Community Support,I trust this message finds you well. I'm currently facing several challenges with my Windows 10 Pro N...
  4. Need Help - BSOD - Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help - BSOD - Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042: I have CPU- ryzen 7 3700x GPU- Galax 1660ti RAM- 2x16 Corsair 3000mhz MOBO- x570 aorus pro v1 PSU- Gigabyte 650w SSD M.2- Crucial P1 SSD Sata- Kingston 240gb HDD- Seagate 2x2tb ================================================================= Since last...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Education reactivation help needed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Education reactivation help needed: Lenovo 14W purchased with Windows 10 Pro Education installed. Windows 10 was just deactivated and says product code used for last attempt to reactivate cannot be used, Error 0x8004E103. Please advise how to get Windows 10 Pro Education reactivated. Also Office 365 apps...
  6. Need help with windows 10 pro 2004 power settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with windows 10 pro 2004 power settings.: I recently got a dell precision 5540 with a quadro t2000 and a i9 9980hk for school. The problem is that the entire system is being throttled by the balanced power settings and I have no way to change it. It even keeps shutting off the WiFi adapter for long periods of time...
  7. I need help activating my windows 10 Pro

I need help activating my windows 10 Pro: I need help activating my windows 10 Pro tried to find the live support of windows to help me activate it and i can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-activating-my-windows-10-pro/0ffa3981-2606-4e27-b068-42dd56760fbc"
  8. Need help activating windows 10 pro.

Need help activating windows 10 pro.: Ive tried changing product key, that doesnt work..tried everything i could that didnt erase all my apps...can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? ive had these two different error codes Ox8007232b, and also Ox803f7001...
  9. microsoft 10 pro problem need help

microsoft 10 pro problem need help: I bought a gaming pc off from eBay and last week I got a notice saying activate windows so I went through the steps and didn't work so I contacted Microsoft they remotely looked at the pc and this is what they found To recap on what we did to help you with your activation...
  10. Need help Remove Apps in Windows 10 Pro RS2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help Remove Apps in Windows 10 Pro RS2: Hello Need help how to remove full with parameters I test more commands for remove apps from windows 10 Pro RS2 but in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps leave some files and folders not remove full. Thanks 86120