Windows 10: Need help with Windows 11 install / update problems

Discus and support Need help with Windows 11 install / update problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, this my be slightly long so I apologise.Finally gave in and upgraded to windows 11 from Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago. Big mistake.Soon as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by garyjackson7867, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Need help with Windows 11 install / update problems

Ok, this my be slightly long so I apologise.Finally gave in and upgraded to windows 11 from Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago. Big mistake.Soon as the upgrade finished it looked ok, however once I ran windows update, on reboot I suddenly noticed my taskbar had vanished, it was just a white bar.After a bit of searching I found certain fixes which worked for some people . One which worked sometimes but was inconsistent was restarting explorer through task manager, none of the other fixes helped. One of the fixes was trying to repair the installation via the advanced trouble shooting after hard re

:)

garyjackson7867, Aug 13, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2022
  3. wt_lesny Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Aug 13, 2022
  4. jds21 Win User

Need help with Windows 11 install / update problems

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Need help with Windows 11 install / update problems

1. Need help with Windows 11 install / update problems - Similar Threads - Need help install

2. Need help with install of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with install of windows 11: PC has been freezing for past 2 weeks ran scan said fault with windows so doing a Reinstall of windows 11 and its seems to be stuck has copied windows files 100% and has not moved to the next stage has been a few hours now any suggestions?...
  3. Need help with install of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with install of windows 11: PC has been freezing for past 2 weeks ran scan said fault with windows so doing a Reinstall of windows 11 and its seems to be stuck has copied windows files 100% and has not moved to the next stage has been a few hours now any suggestions?...
  4. I need help installing Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help installing Windows 11.: Recently, I have installed a distro of Linux Zorin OS, and I have tried to reinstall Windows. Upon attempting, I have been given the error which states, "No Media Driver Found". I have attempted to use Driver Packs for Windows but unfortunately, none are compatible with my...
  5. need help with the installation of windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with the installation of windows 11.: when I open the health check app and see if my pc is eligible for windows 11 it says that I am and when I go into my system settings my pc still says that "this PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11" and then it takes me to the health...
  6. need help with the installation of windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with the installation of windows 11.: when I open the health check app and see if my pc is eligible for windows 11 it says that I am and when I go into my system settings my pc still says that "this PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11" and then it takes me to the health...
  7. need help with the installation of windows 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Need help with Windows 11 install / update problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Windows 11 install / update problems: Ok, this my be slightly long so I apologise.Finally gave in and upgraded to windows 11 from Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago. Big mistake.Soon as the upgrade finished it looked ok, however once I ran windows update, on reboot I suddenly noticed my taskbar had vanished, it was...
  9. HELP NEEDED!! - Windows Updates Not Installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP NEEDED!! - Windows Updates Not Installing: Okay, so as the title reads I have multiple updates that have failed to install and won't. I'm, not super tech savvy so I don't know if any of these are even slightly important but it would still be nice to have them install successfully. My main problem with them not...
  10. Problem installing windows 10, need help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem installing windows 10, need help!!: I'm trying to install windows 10 on an old pc but whenever I boot from the usb drive that contains windows 10 it freezes on the windows logo with black background and nothing happens. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this or why this is happening? submitted by...