Windows 10: Need help with windows efi

Discus and support Need help with windows efi in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I installed Linux in my pc, which already had windows 10, and everything worked fine for some months. This morning windows was working great, then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/marcos0303, May 18, 2020.

1. Need help with windows efi

I installed Linux in my pc, which already had windows 10, and everything worked fine for some months. This morning windows was working great, then I turned to Linux and since then when I try to run windows from the grub I get the following error: file efi/microsoft/bootmgfw.efi not found. I have already tried lilo but it didn't work. Any help would be really appreciated. Ps: I don't have windows cd

submitted by /u/marcos0303
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/marcos0303, May 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
  3. trog100 Win User
    Move EFI partition

its to enable win 10 to update to its anniversary edition.. it cant do this due to lack of C drive space i have had a quick try with the trial version of easus.. it didnt seem to be able to do what i want..

i am assuming i cant just delete the efi partition but maybe i could.. as yet i havnt even figured out how to get into the bios of the thing.. maybe that should be my next step.. *Smile Need help with windows efi :)

diskpart could probably do it but figuring out how (it aint that user friendly) might be difficult without step by step instructions..

trog

trog100, May 23, 2020
  4. Need help with windows efi

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Need help with windows efi

1. Need help with windows efi - Similar Threads - Need help efi

2. EFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EFI: https://docs.microsoft.com/zh-cn/windows-server/storage/disk-management/extend-a-basic-volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E6%89%A9%E5%B1%95efi%E7%B3%BB/1659d1ee-5722-4456-8d0e-ed65c781fdbe
  3. EFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EFI: https://docs.microsoft.com/zh-cn/windows-server/storage/disk-management/extend-a-basic-volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E6%89%A9%E5%B1%95efi%E7%B3%BB/1659d1ee-5722-4456-8d0e-ed65c781fdbe
  4. "Windows" or "EFI boot" ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Windows" or "EFI boot" ?: I used to run only Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro 13" mid 2012 non-retina. Today I upgraded to an SSD and though of doing a fresh install of windows. I made a bootable usb through media creation tool. Now, when I installed my ssd and plugged in the usb, it showed me two options...
  5. Please help me with the EFI 2.60

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me with the EFI 2.60: Hello. I really need help because my laptop keeps on restarting whilst on whatever I'm on and it just restarts to a coding screen that says 'EFI Version 2.60' to something like that. I do the options given to exit it but it doesn't work. I've attempted help from YouTube, and...
  6. Need help deleting extra EFI partitions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help deleting extra EFI partitions.: After installing/trying multiple distros I have a lot of EFI/Recovery partitions in my Drive, I want to delete all but the windows one as I looking to clean/organize my drive. submitted by /u/ArVtheBest [link] [comments]...
  7. Help with EFI partition recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with EFI partition recovery: I was using a disk clone program and for some reason it wiped out the EFI partition on both the source and the target, the machine cannot boot. I downloaded the ISO image, put it on a flash drive, configured BIOS to look at flash and it does not boot off of it. Any other...
  8. Help with EFI partition recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with EFI partition recovery: I was using a disk clone program and for some reason it wiped out the EFI partition on both the source and the target, the machine cannot boot. I downloaded the ISO image, put it on a flash drive, configured BIOS to look at flash and it does not boot off of it. Any other...
  9. Need some help creating a new EFI Systeam Partition

Need some help creating a new EFI Systeam Partition: Current OS: Windows 10 Currently my windows has a 100 MB efi system partition, however, I would like to create a bigger one instead (550 MB) so that when I install Archlinux as a dual boot, I could utilize systemd-boot as a simple way of booting both operating systems....
  10. Need Help Restoring EFI and MSR Partitions

Need Help Restoring EFI and MSR Partitions: Hello, I think that for some reason, my EFI and MSR partitions were not located on my main Windows drive. When I installed linux mint on a separate drive, Windows refused to boot. I did the usual linux chain of debugging like boot-repair and update-grub but I don't...