Windows 10: Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

Discus and support Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just installed a new SSD. Previously used Vuescan, but despite having the 'pay once, use forever' version of Vuescan, every time I need to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SaggyMaggyPoo, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

Just installed a new SSD.

Previously used Vuescan, but despite having the 'pay once, use forever' version of Vuescan, every time I need to reinstall it or have a problem with it, it starts to put a watermark on everything I scan. I am getting fed up of having to email and ask them to send me yet another exe that will work without a watermark, so looking to move away and use the MS scanner software if possible.

We have an elderly but perfectly good Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner that we want to use with Windows Fax and Scan, but the scanner is not being recognised when we try to do this.

Can anyone advise on what we need to do to sort this please.

Thanks

:)

SaggyMaggyPoo, Mar 15, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 15, 2021
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

1. Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please - Similar Threads - Need help Fax

2. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan: I deleted Windows Fax and Scan because I was having some issues with it, thinking that may help. Now I cant find an option to reinstall it. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/df6b6ccb-4c4c-4556-9fb8-eb57eee2e3f4
  3. Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please: Just installed a new SSD. Previously used Vuescan, but despite having the 'pay once, use forever' version of Vuescan, every time I need to reinstall it or have a problem with it, it starts to put a watermark on everything I scan. I am getting fed up of having to email and...
  4. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Fax and Scan: I think an image has got "stuck" somewhere in the "Print" portion of the program. I put a paper on the glass, Preview it, then resize it up and Scan the resized image-- as I have done for years. But then when I hit Print, the screen shows me an old image, not the new one...
  5. Windows Fax and scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and scan: I am running windows 10 Pro. Windows Fax and Scan does not appear under Turn Windows Features On or OFF, Print and Document Services. I get a fatal error when I try to Fax. How do I get it to appear?...
  6. Windows Fax and Scan Document Type Help Needed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan Document Type Help Needed: How do I change the document type to PDF in Windows Fax and Scan? When I go to the scan settings, PDF as listed as an option under file type and for my computer, the ability to choose PDF does not come up on the printer....
  7. need help with windows 10 fax and scan

need help with windows 10 fax and scan: Windows fax and scan program will not send it only receives faxes... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-10-fax-and-scan/c212c920-cb90-4cc3-98c7-c1cbeaef794b
  8. Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement?

Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement?: I just got an HP Envy photo 7100 and the scanner is working, but I was wondering if there is some way to make it scan better? I do pet portraits and I like to scan my own work and this thing just isn't cutting it. It does not pick up all the colored that are in my work. I...
  9. windows scan and fax

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows scan and fax: Windows scan and fax permission by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-scan-and-fax/f3bdae21-3dc3-4a7f-8f2d-7b56d78637a2"
  10. Windows fax and scan

Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a