Windows 10: Need help with wiping off pirated windows 10 pro version

Discus and support Need help with wiping off pirated windows 10 pro version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I gave my asus zen book for windows to be reinstalled at this shop and gave it back to me with replaced hard drive all of my original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by petyag, Jul 25, 2021.

1. petyag Win User

Need help with wiping off pirated windows 10 pro version

Hello everyone,I gave my asus zen book for windows to be reinstalled at this shop and gave it back to me with replaced hard drive all of my original asus files including the recovery files are gone and it has this windows 10 pro copy that’s not licensed nor activated. I purchased immediately the genuine 10 Home version and tried to installed it but it’s not working. I reset completely the laptop but it’s still using this pirated version since obviously they wiped off everything else. I tried deleting their product key but my command prompt Does not accept any commands. I really would appreci

:)

petyag, Jul 25, 2021

2. from pirated windows 10 pro version to genuine windows 10 basic version

So, currently i use pirated windows 10 pro version but i want to change to genuine windows 10 basic version.

is it possible for me to just buy the genuine basic version windows 10 from windows store and use the key for my windows 10 pro pirated version and windows automatically convert the pirated version of windows 10 pro to genuine windows 10 basic version?

Or i have to reinstall the basic windows 10 version and activate it ?

MichaelJoshua, Jul 25, 2021
  3. karel Win User
    Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Need help with wiping off pirated windows 10 pro version

Pirated windows 10 pro

New hp pavillion 15 . I went to a technician to add ssd card and install os on ssd . He installed pirated version windows 10 pro in ssd card! Mine is windows 10 home which i goy inbuilt ! Can I downgrade from pirated windows 10pro which is in ssd card to
    windows 10home

AkshayArjun1, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Need help with wiping off pirated windows 10 pro version

1. Need help with wiping off pirated windows 10 pro version - Similar Threads - Need help wiping

2. How Can I Update My Windows version Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 if it is pirated/not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Update My Windows version Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 if it is pirated/not...: Updating Windows Version to the latest Version 22H2 Because my Windows isn't genuine I can't find a safe way to update my Windows version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-my-windows-version-windows-10-pro/90811258-f3fd-4a33-a059-ed668c841399
  3. Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro: Hello, I have a pirated version of windows 10 pro, and I would like to change it to the original version. Can anybody explain to me the steps in details? 1 How to buy the licence From Tunisia? 2 How much it costs? 3 Is it easy to install it by myself or I need some...
  4. Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro: Hello, I have a pirated version of windows 10 pro, and I would like to change it to the original version. Can anybody explain to me the steps in details? 1 How to buy the licence From Tunisia? 2 How much it costs? 3 Is it easy to install it by myself or I need some...
  5. Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?

Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?: Okay, so i just bought this Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 Laptop a few months back and ive been noticing something weird is happening. My laptop seems to be okay in performance but the OS itself is strange. When changing the advanced settings of my power plan the proccessor...
  7. Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?: Okay, so i just bought this Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 Laptop a few months back and ive been noticing something weird is happening. My laptop seems to be okay in performance but the OS itself is strange. When changing the advanced settings of my power plan the proccessor...
  8. Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Need help completely wiping a windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help completely wiping a windows 10 laptop: I'm planning to give this laptop away as a christmas gift here's the problem its one of those laptops in which the OS takes up more than half of the space I tired to reset it to factory setting and it says I need 4GB of space free to do it I've tried everything from running...
  10. Pirated windows 10 pro

Pirated windows 10 pro: New hp pavillion 15 . I went to a technician to add ssd card and install os on ssd . He installed pirated version windows 10 pro in ssd card! Mine is windows 10 home which i goy inbuilt ! Can I downgrade from pirated windows 10pro which is in ssd card to windows 10home...