Windows 10: Need help with XML FEED any one

Discus and support Need help with XML FEED any one in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ok i got this free offer for XML FEED its in my email but i click on it and nothing happens how do u run it or install it thank you... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MadPaxx, Sep 5, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Need help with XML FEED any one

Ok i got this free offer for XML FEED
    its in my email but i click on it and nothing happens

how do u run it or install it

thank you

https://www.screencast.com/t/GC9aIaYAd

:)

MadPaxx, Sep 5, 2018

2. N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Pilsner -

Naw you dont need pipes or anything...

1. Add your feed in the web browser Go to Web feeds > Add new feed.

2. once the feed is added you should see it in the list 'widgets' for the home screen. SO if in step one you called your feed R2D2, then in step two you should see R2D2 in the home screen widget list (it won't be labeled 'feed' or anything obvious, just
    the name you gave it).

Hope that helps.

rasmus---01, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Sharyn698 Win User
    Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Need help with XML FEED any one

Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Need help with XML FEED any one

1. Need help with XML FEED any one - Similar Threads - Need help XML

2. I need help and there is no one to help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help and there is no one to help me.: I tried the USA phone # and it just directed me to an online site which is not helpful either. then I was hung up on. This is a bunch of ****!!!!!! I need to talk to someone!!!! I can't sign into Microsoft either!!!!!!!...
  3. I need help and there is no one to help me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help and there is no one to help me.: I tried the USA phone # and it just directed me to an online site which is not helpful either. then I was hung up on. This is a bunch of ****!!!!!! I need to talk to someone!!!! I can't sign into Microsoft either!!!!!!!...
  4. can any one help me ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can any one help me ?: my friend has the same laptop model that i have but he get more fps in games how? when hes streaming he gets 145 fps in valorant but when i stream it falls to 60-50 fps why? and my ussual fps is 100-90 fps in valorant and hes usual fps when not streaming is 145-160 fps pls...
  5. Need Help with One Drive

Need Help with One Drive: Out of space just bought 1 more TB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-one-drive/4e18a1ac-6f5c-49b2-ad9e-9c4c4875b073
  6. Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.

Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.: Please I am trying very hard here. Windows is broke. Don't say it is not and do not pass the blame on to me, please just help me. For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and...
  7. any one can help..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    any one can help..?: whappen this after i update..? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-one-can-help/506068b5-f912-444d-bece-d5ee97c32ec3
  8. xml

in Windows 10 Customization
    xml: what is xml and how can I modify it. My windows media player was working alright then it stopped. When I did troubleshooting, I was told a software has changed the XML to SXL. Any help?...
  9. Any one help with this windows error ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any one help with this windows error ?: Ok this has been happening lately every time i install or uninstall a software i get this message but the program uninstalled completely no let overs I am using [img] [img] can any one tell me should i ignore it or is there a way to solve it ? many thanks 115221
  10. really need help with this one

really need help with this one: ive just activated winodows 10 pr o last night,and since then whenever i watch a video in fullscreen the screen keeps flickering black every 5 seconds,ive had this pc for 2 months and it s the first time i have this problem,any help would be much appreciated!...