Windows 10: need help

Discus and support need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i open my hp laptop only 1st icon is opening other icon is not opening ,after click on the other icon only first icon is open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shubham_kumarFU, Sep 24, 2020.

1. need help

when i open my hp laptop only 1st icon is opening other icon is not opening ,after click on the other icon only first icon is open

:)

Shubham_kumarFU, Sep 24, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 24, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

need help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool need help :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

need help

1. need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. need help adding a 2nd user account to my laptop windows 10 pro ver 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help adding a 2nd user account to my laptop windows 10 pro ver 2004: I'm attempting to add a 2nd account to my new laptop. The second account has an existing O365 account and I can log into it from portal.office.com. However, when I try add other users/add someone else to this PC, enter the valid 365 id, it comes back with a message saying...
  3. Help needed, Blue screens when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed, Blue screens when gaming: So I have a self made pc (now about 4 months old) consisting of the following parts: Motherboard B450M DS3H, GPU Geforce gtx 1660 Super, Ryzen 5 2600, 16 gb ram, 500 GB SSD, 650W good power supply. Lately, when starting up games or when playing games, I've been getting...
  4. Need help moving a legacy windows folder off my C drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help moving a legacy windows folder off my C drive: Hello, I'm running out of disk space on my C drive where Win10 Pro version 1511 is stored. I've attached a screenshot showing the C Drive (only 18GB free of 237GB). There is a folder called Windows.Old the purpose of which I can't recall. It's size is 16GB. One of the...
  5. Need help retrieving media from phone

Need help retrieving media from phone: Shattered, black screen. Computer doesn't download without changing setting on phone. For reference: phone is Samsung Galaxy s7, computer has windows 10 Where should i look for help solving this problem? I've tried multiple suggestions from Google searches, nothing has...
  6. Need help updating windows

Need help updating windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GGking09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jjjqzd/need_help_updating_windows/
  7. Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!: I’m very bad with computers/laptops and technology in general , so there might be some obvious answer that I don’t know of. So my issue is that my Keyboard doesn’t respond when I’m on the lock screen, where it says press Alt+Ctrl+Delete to unlock. I press it, but it doesn’t...
  8. need help fallout 3 missing xlive.dlls in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help fallout 3 missing xlive.dlls in windows 10: error ordinal 43 not found in dynamic link library. C:\windows\system32\xlive.dll need a step by step walk through to print out. THANKS for any help!...
  9. OneDrive Personal Vault need help cannot get fix the sync issues

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Personal Vault need help cannot get fix the sync issues: HI Guys This is a great written tutorial but does not match my issues. I have for some reason on one of my Pc's constant error about not opening my Persoanl Vault things are not synced, this is crap. I only have 3 small files to test it but even had it open all day it keeps...
  10. My mic just stoped working I need help no mic on my system works

My mic just stoped working I need help no mic on my system works: So I have foloved tutorials like enabling privacy setting reinstalling drives and stuff nothing works my mic is not picking up any sound submitted by /u/_SaWT_ [link] [comments]...