Windows 10: Need help

Discus and support Need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need help rolling back, before windows updated my PC on September 3rd. The update has completely broken my bluetooth headphones, they just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StaceyOK, Oct 17, 2020.

1. StaceyOK Win User

Need help

I need help rolling back, before windows updated my PC on September 3rd. The update has completely broken my bluetooth headphones, they just continuously stutter every millisecond. I've tried troubleshooting this and asking for help on this site, but had 0 replies in a month. When I attempt to rollback, it tells me it can't as the update was more than 10 days ago. Hoping to get at least one reply on here, as this is really, really frustrating.

:)

StaceyOK, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Need help

1. Need help - Similar Threads - Need help

2. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??: I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not...
  3. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...
  4. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...
  5. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending: I hate to beat this over your head, but I need help. I used the TREEsize software to find out where most of my storage spaced was used. And I have no clue. It says USER folder has the most used space, but when I went to the USER folder, the files are all Windows related and I...
  7. I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending

I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending: I hate to beat this over your head, but I need help. I used the TREEsize software to find out where most of my storage spaced was used. And I have no clue. It says USER folder has the most used space, but when I went to the USER folder, the files are all Windows related and I...
  8. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  9. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  10. Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #: Need help with keyboard * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-keyboard-will-not-let-me-use/81dd2f37-572c-4cf7-a02e-b665e49a6bd1