Windows 10: Need help.

Discus and support Need help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have a question. I want to sell my pc to someone else but i want to keep my windows 10 account for my new pc. I got a digital license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Daantje1224, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Need help.

Hello guys,

I have a question. I want to sell my pc to someone else but i want to keep my windows 10 account for my new pc. I got a digital license but i cant seem to uninstall it from this old pc.

Can someone help me with this? So i can install windows 10 on my new pc.

submitted by /u/Daantje1224
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Daantje1224, Oct 24, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 24, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Need help.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Need help. :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Need help.

1. Need help. - Similar Threads - Need help

2. Need help with User Name for PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with User Name for PC: So when i go to file explorer and go to users,its under someone elses name which i assumed i put as the user name for the pc when i got it 4 years ago,i used netplwiz to change the username and the full name to my name,but now i want to give the pc to the person whos name was...
  3. I Need Help if Possible

I Need Help if Possible: I was trying to create a Minecraft texture pack when I used WinRar to extract a file containing over 14,000 files. The Problem I'm having is that I extracted those 14,000 files to my desktop and now my desktop is filled with shortcuts and windows won't really respond. I have...
  4. Keyboard not working properly - need help

Keyboard not working properly - need help: Hi, I've got an Asus Transformer Mini and if I type specific letters, it types numbers. I’ve already tried updating the drivers of the keyboard, but it said that the best and newest ones were already installed. So I tried to use the "Fix keyboard problems" setting. Sadly it...
  5. cybercriminal infested my computer - need help to repair

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cybercriminal infested my computer - need help to repair: smartredirect.de of adgoal.de infested my computer in 100s of files, making it almost unusable on internet. I found this by searching for redirect.de using FileLocator. I added NO REDIRECT to Firefox and adgoal.de with numbers to HOSTS in Win10. Then clear cache, history....
  6. Need help with MBR2GPT.EXE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with MBR2GPT.EXE: Help! I need to convert to GPT but I'm unable to validate the disk (see below) Windows 10 Version 2004 OS Build 19041.630 2020-11-28 10:49:24, Info MBR2GPT: Attempting to validate disk 0 2020-11-28 10:49:24, Info MBR2GPT: Retrieving layout of disk 2020-11-28 10:49:24, Info...
  7. Need some help with PC issues

Need some help with PC issues: So currently my PC won’t let me open a lot of applications, including file explorer. I get the following message “C:\programfiles (X86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\87.0.664.47\msedge.dll is either not designated to run or it contains an error I’ve also tried resetting my PC...
  8. I need help with windows 10 restart

I need help with windows 10 restart: I decided to restart my PC after the internet adapter wasn't working properly. And when I press restart, it takes forever to turn off, and says: getting windows ready, and don't turn off your PC. When it actually turns off, it should reboot, right? Well, the PC'S working, but...
  9. No Wi-Fi is shown after recent W10 update, need help!

No Wi-Fi is shown after recent W10 update, need help!: I cannot connect to Wi-Fi, it says my network adapter driver is not working. After reinstalling the drivers/driver software nothing has happened. There is no Wi-Fi setting in the settings, ethernet works and connects. I have tried multiple times to Network Reset and nothing...
  10. BSOD issues, need help! dump files attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD issues, need help! dump files attached: Hello, I have been getting alot of BSODs lately when doing simple tasks like watching youtube or browsing reddit. It even happened when I was working on coursework. I'm not sure how to fix it having run the sfc scans and DISM command nothing seemed wrong, so I was hoping to...