Windows 10: Need Help.

Discus and support Need Help. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do i transfer my windows 10 os from my pc hard drive to a flash dirve and how do i boot from it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheEli1 xbox, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Need Help.

How do i transfer my windows 10 os from my pc hard drive to a flash dirve and how do i boot from it?

:)

TheEli1 xbox, Nov 24, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 24, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Need Help.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Need Help. :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Need Help.

1. Need Help. - Similar Threads - Need Help

2. Need help ASAP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help ASAP!: Hi, so I'm very pissed. I've just discovered that my notebook is not synced with my email but my dad's email. I don't know how it got there, I remember signing in with MY email, I don't even know the password to my dad's email and he never used my notebook. I can't log out...
  3. I need your help! SSD not detected during windows installation.

I need your help! SSD not detected during windows installation.: Hello , so I have purchase an Acer laptop 3 days ago and today I wanted to install windows on it, but when I proceed with the installation the windows install doesn't detect my ssd. I've tried fixing it with cmd/diskpart/list disk/ but it detects only the USB form which I am...
  4. Please, I need help! (problem explained in the comments)

Please, I need help! (problem explained in the comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GenisVenom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3b1tz/please_i_need_help_problem_explained_in_the/
  5. This happened after the update, need help please

This happened after the update, need help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itsdinou [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2y11z/this_happened_after_the_update_need_help_please/
  6. Need help on updating Windows 10

Need help on updating Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thatsdenn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2uw0e/need_help_on_updating_windows_10/
  7. Need help to disable alt+f4 to close apps thru registry in Windows 10

Need help to disable alt+f4 to close apps thru registry in Windows 10: I wanted a way to disable alt+f4 to close apps thru registry and later 'enable' it on windows 10. Till now i tried AutoHotKey to disable it and PowerToys to remap it but if the applications are closed they don't work. A .reg file would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!! :)...
  8. Need help cheating, want to manipulate web cam on teams.

Need help cheating, want to manipulate web cam on teams.: Hello everyone, im quite new to reddit so i wanted to try it out cuz i need some help/advice. Im having exams soon and we have to have our cameras on and i was wandering if there is some sofware that i can install that would enable me to change the picture settings. I was...
  9. Need Help - BSOD - Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042 Build 19042

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help - BSOD - Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042 Build 19042: This has been happening for the last couple of week daily and seems to be getting worse, that is more frequent lately. My PC just crashes then reboots at seemingly random times. I have tried testing Memory & do some stress test and that seems everything was ok. I also upload...
  10. HELP - NEEDED. conversion of video to .SCR file that plays video for windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP - NEEDED. conversion of video to .SCR file that plays video for windows 10: Hi we created a screen saver animated for our company to roll out on their network last year, no issues. After the update Windows 10 and no flash support this no longer works. We have tried this option. https://sourceforge.net/ and have done some more testing using...