Windows 10: need i download the the new version of windows 10

Discus and support need i download the the new version of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. i clicked update but i am still on 1909 and not 20h2 should i download the new version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michaelnaber, Mar 25, 2021.

1. need i download the the new version of windows 10

Hello. i clicked update but i am still on 1909 and not 20h2​

should i download the new version

:)

Michaelnaber, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2021
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: [Changelog] What’s New in Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Version 1803) – AskVG

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Mar 25, 2021
  4. MrGenius Win User

need i download the the new version of windows 10

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download November 30 CU KB4051963 x64 (493.1MB)

Brings system to 16299.98

List of improvements and fixes found here.

There's a few other November 30 updates too(KB4054022, KB4055237, KB4052342). I'm not sure whether you'd want, or need, to install them as well. But for more info to base your decision on see the links above^^^.

MrGenius, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

need i download the the new version of windows 10

1. need i download the the new version of windows 10 - Similar Threads - need download version

2. If I download windows 11 ISO, will windows be downloaded in the last version or I will need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I download windows 11 ISO, will windows be downloaded in the last version or I will need...: If I download windows 11 ISO, will windows be downloaded in the last version or I will need to update it? + what is the difference between the ISO file and media creation tool?...
  3. If I download windows 11 ISO, will windows be downloaded in the last version or I will need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I download windows 11 ISO, will windows be downloaded in the last version or I will need...: If I download windows 11 ISO, will windows be downloaded in the last version or I will need to update it? + what is the difference between the ISO file and media creation tool?...
  4. need to download the newer version of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to download the newer version of windows: I have a message telling me my version of windows ended and I need to get the newer version to continue getting support my version is' windows 10 home version dev experience pack {321.11803.0.3 os build 213.761 Microsoft said that you guys might be able to help me to get the...
  5. Is new Windows 10 iso needed for each new version install?

Is new Windows 10 iso needed for each new version install?: I want to verify whether or not my understanding is correct. My current version is 2004. Newest pending version is October 2020 Update, version 20H2. After version 20H2 is installed I need to create a new bootable recovery flash drive. The new recovery drive must have...
  6. Is new Windows 10 iso needed for each new version install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is new Windows 10 iso needed for each new version install?: I want to verify whether or not my understanding is correct. My current version is 2004. Newest pending version is October 2020 Update, version 20H2. After version 20H2 is installed I need to create a new bootable recovery flash drive. The new recovery drive must have...
  7. Do I need to buy a new version of Windows 10?

Do I need to buy a new version of Windows 10?: Hi A friend built my PC in 2011 using a OEM system builder pack version of Windows 7. I then upgraded my PC hard drive and moved Windows from HDD to SSD drive. I then later upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I would now like to build a new PC and install Windows 10...
  8. i need to download windows 10

i need to download windows 10: where do i go to download windows 10. my windows has corrupted files * Moved from IE10/Other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-download-windows-10/3a24e5fe-482c-4cda-a2b9-67efd036d141
  9. Do I really need to buy a new version of Windows 10?

Do I really need to buy a new version of Windows 10?: I just replaced my motherboard and in order for it to "take", for lack of a better word, I had to reinstall Windows 10 onto my computer so that it would register. The issue now is that, for some reason, my computer is telling me that I need to buy a new version of Windows. Do...
  10. Windows 10 (Do I really need to buy a new version)

Windows 10 (Do I really need to buy a new version): Decided to update my desktop computer with a new motherboard, chip , and memory . Went to the nearest computer store at the time , where they asked me what I was using on my present computer. I told them I had updated my previous version of windows XP with Windows 10 when it...