Windows 10: Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Drunker69, May 7, 2020.

1. Drunker69 Win User

Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted Edge Legacy with the help of an unknown source guidelines, which was followed by an update on restart. I scanned all files with Windows defender and Malware Bytes. Please help, if there is a problem or there can be. And what should I do to prevent that.

:)

Drunker69, May 7, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 7, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Unknown program starting and immediately closing

Hi, Alaric.

To better assist you, we need additional information:

• Did it happen after an update?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Meanwhile, we suggest running a System File Checker, a tool that
    allow users to scan for corruptions in Windows.

Looking forward to you response.

Anne Ros, May 7, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Need immediate assistance

2. Need assistance with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance with BSOD: Hello,I've tried to fix this issue myself, but it has been futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.The culprit seems to be fwpkclnt.sysI have attached a file with the dmp file as well as system information.Thanks in...
  3. Need assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance: I restarted my PC because it said it needed to update. Upon my pc rebooting it brought up the Home Screen with the clock where I can swipe up and click sign in. After clicking sign it it immediately redirects me back to the previous Home Screen with the clock and the sign in...
  4. Need assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance: I restarted my PC because it said it needed to update. Upon my pc rebooting it brought up the Home Screen with the clock where I can swipe up and click sign in. After clicking sign it it immediately redirects me back to the previous Home Screen with the clock and the sign in...
  5. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  6. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  7. In need of dire assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In need of dire assistance: Okay so I been putting it off for about a month or two but I just want to resolve it and be done with it. I really want to get my integrity memory turned back on, but this usb2ser.sys is preventing it from working and I don't even know where to locate it on a windows 11 file...
  8. Need immediate help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need immediate help: Hello, when I was installing the newest update, as I was about the shut down my device, a new window has popped up, stopping me from doing so. Its name was "WUIconWindow", and what worries me is that after I tried to look it up, all i found was "malware analysis". I've...
  9. Assistance needed please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Assistance needed please: So I finally took the plunge and brought a new laptop, yay so happy. I see that I can link to a wireless display and have a Hisense TV that has the anyview cast feature. I have managed to get it to connect but when it does, it just gives me a blank screen on the TV. I have...
  10. Still Need assistance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still Need assistance: Had another thread started and now nobody is replying back on it so Im hoping to get some answers on my Issue by starting another one. The following is copied and pasted from the original post: I have a custom built PC and since Day 1 I have had issues with BSOD's....