Windows 10: need inforamtion

Discus and support need inforamtion in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I want to install Avast antivirus is that safe?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by assdrahimi, May 16, 2021.

1. need inforamtion

Hi, I want to install Avast antivirus is that safe?

:)

assdrahimi, May 16, 2021

2. Nokia N70 Cable Problem

Hi Friendsm let me give you some more inforamtion that you may need to suggest solution to my problem, I have Nokia N70 handset with firmware version V5.00609.2.0.1 01-03-06 RM-84 and version of PC Suite is 6.6.18 I was using PC Suite with my Nokia N70
    successfully on the same computer. Anybosy please suggest the solution.

zaeem---01, May 16, 2021
  3. Agata J. Win User
    Facebook application closes instantaneoulsy

Hello Nikhil_720,

Thank you for your post on the forum.

I understand, your issue is related to the fact that Facebook App closes instantaneously on your Nokia Lumia 730.

One of my suggestions would be to contact the developer of the App directly and ask if they are aware of the issue.

My other suggestion would be to use Lumia Software Recovery Tool. You will find more inforamtion about the tool at the following link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA142987

I hope that helps.

Please feel free to write in this thread in case of any further questions.

All the best,

Agata J., May 16, 2021
  4. Agata J. Win User

need inforamtion

Nokia 635 lock button not working?

Hello kate20091985,

Thank you for your post on the forum.

I understand, your issue is related to the fact that the lock button is not working properly on your Nokia Lumia 635.

One of my suggestions would be to contact the manufacturer of the phone directly as it seems to be a hardware issue. At the following link you will find information about Nokia Support:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/contact/

My other suggestion would be to use Lumia Software Recovery Tool. You will find more inforamtion about the tool at the following link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA142987

I hope that helps.

Please feel free to write in this thread in case of any further questions.

Best wishes,

Agata J., May 16, 2021
Thema:

need inforamtion

1. need inforamtion - Similar Threads - need inforamtion

2. Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key

in Windows 10 News
    Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key: Microsoft hopes that 2024 will be the year that so-called AI PCs will take off. Tidbits and rumors about this new breed of PCs are found everywhere, but Microsoft itself has been tight lipped when it comes to requirements. Intel has now published Microsoft's requirements for...
  3. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??: I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not...
  4. What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/a_person4499 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bndtom/what_is_this_copilot_preview_thats_just_popped/
  5. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...
  6. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...
  7. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to Recover Deleted File: I was in the OneDrive tab of file explorer Windows 10 Pro and deleted a file by accident. The file was also deleted from my pc. The file is not showing up in my pc's recycle bin nor OneDrive's recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover it. I do not have a back up drive or...
  9. Need to Recover Deleted File

Need to Recover Deleted File: I was in the OneDrive tab of file explorer Windows 10 Pro and deleted a file by accident. The file was also deleted from my pc. The file is not showing up in my pc's recycle bin nor OneDrive's recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover it. I do not have a back up drive or...
  10. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade