Windows 10: need inforamtion

Discus and support need inforamtion in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I want to install Avast antivirus is that safe?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by assdrahimi, May 16, 2021.

1. need inforamtion

Hi, I want to install Avast antivirus is that safe?

:)

assdrahimi, May 16, 2021

2. Nokia N70 Cable Problem

Hi Friendsm let me give you some more inforamtion that you may need to suggest solution to my problem, I have Nokia N70 handset with firmware version V5.00609.2.0.1 01-03-06 RM-84 and version of PC Suite is 6.6.18 I was using PC Suite with my Nokia N70
    successfully on the same computer. Anybosy please suggest the solution.

zaeem---01, May 16, 2021
  3. Agata J. Win User
    Facebook application closes instantaneoulsy

Hello Nikhil_720,

Thank you for your post on the forum.

I understand, your issue is related to the fact that Facebook App closes instantaneously on your Nokia Lumia 730.

One of my suggestions would be to contact the developer of the App directly and ask if they are aware of the issue.

My other suggestion would be to use Lumia Software Recovery Tool. You will find more inforamtion about the tool at the following link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA142987

I hope that helps.

Please feel free to write in this thread in case of any further questions.

All the best,

Agata J., May 16, 2021
  4. Agata J. Win User

need inforamtion

Nokia 635 lock button not working?

Hello kate20091985,

Thank you for your post on the forum.

I understand, your issue is related to the fact that the lock button is not working properly on your Nokia Lumia 635.

One of my suggestions would be to contact the manufacturer of the phone directly as it seems to be a hardware issue. At the following link you will find information about Nokia Support:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/contact/

My other suggestion would be to use Lumia Software Recovery Tool. You will find more inforamtion about the tool at the following link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA142987

I hope that helps.

Please feel free to write in this thread in case of any further questions.

Best wishes,

Agata J., May 16, 2021
Thema:

need inforamtion

1. need inforamtion - Similar Threads - need inforamtion

2. Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it.: I have noticed my boot time takes much longer and when i bring up task manager i have 105 programs in the processes too... not sure whats going on. i was supposed to get help awhile ago but they always called at a bad time but now its worse. this has been happening since i...
  3. I am rebuilding my desktop with new hard drive and new motherboard, do I need a new copy of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am rebuilding my desktop with new hard drive and new motherboard, do I need a new copy of...: My old hard drive died while upgrading to a new one . I can not seem to get everything to work. I have tried a clean install using a boot usb drive but the computer shuts down as soon as it tries to start up windows. Or it asks for a repair and then shuts down. All attempts...
  4. Do we need to download a new version of Egdge as it has vanished from the Taskbar ?

Do we need to download a new version of Egdge as it has vanished from the Taskbar ?: Following our earlier problem with EDGE continuing to start with the Privacy statement in French / Is it necessary to reinstall a new version as it is no longer on the Taskbar .Sorry for being a nuisance but I am somewhat handicapped with vision problems having now reached...
  5. Hello i need help with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i need help with Xbox Game Bar: About a week after then brand new windows update, i tried using Xbox Game Bar, it will open up twice, but then after that it returns this error: "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more info about Xbox Game Bar." And when i open up the Windows Store, it says...
  6. I'm in need of help, my pc keeps giving me WHEA errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm in need of help, my pc keeps giving me WHEA errors: DescriptionPå grund af et problem med hardwaren fungerer Windows ikke længere korrekt.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventKode: 124Parameter 1: 0Parameter 2: ffffae0471c6e8c0Parameter 3: bc800800Parameter 4: 60c0859OS-version: 10_0_19042Servicepakke:...
  7. Need up to date drivers to open a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need up to date drivers to open a game: A game I have recently updated, and when I tried to run that version it said I needed up-to-date drivers. I was on Windows 7 at the time, so I thought I might as well update to Windows 10 while I'm at it. Now my computer can't run the current version of the game, saying that...
  8. I need a way to manage screen recording permissions of applications in Windows 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need a way to manage screen recording permissions of applications in Windows 10.: Unlike Windows, on Mac, you can control an application's screen recording permissions.Taking OBS Studio as an example, an application can recording a Windows screen too easily, as well as send it to the Internetbroadcast. doesn't even require "Run as administrator".Microphone...
  9. SERIOUSLY in Need of Help - Stuck on Auto Repair

SERIOUSLY in Need of Help - Stuck on Auto Repair: Hello everyone. Today my Windows 10updated some drivers and after restarting it is stuck in Auto Repair. No matter what mode I try to boot on; safe mode etc, it just constantly goes back to Auto Repair. The biggest issue is when I try to restore the system through the auto...
  10. Need help in clearing the Micro SD Card.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help in clearing the Micro SD Card.: Hi,So I have a SD Card which is 16 gb...But I don't have a SD card reader and I have entered the SD card in my smartphone and used the USB wire to share all the things,But I have copied all the pics,vids in a different folder.But now I want to delete all the thing in the card...