Windows 10: need infos about new features

Discus and support need infos about new features in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; what are meant for - isolated user mode - multipoint connector ?!?! searching on internet i dind't find anything simple and clear or how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pietro, Nov 22, 2015.

1. pietro Win User

need infos about new features

what are meant for

- isolated user mode
    - multipoint connector

?!?!

searching on internet i dind't find anything simple and clear or how to use them in w10... thanks

:)

pietro, Nov 22, 2015

2. Need info about new phone?

I read somewhere that the phone (Titan) might be headed to AT&T.... Hope not! Well, it can as long as it also is avail to Sprint. Me, Im just wanting to get a NICE looking cell like the Titan on Sprint. Im currently a BB user wanting to switch to a WP7 device
    thats beautiful on hardware. I will wait for the N9 for as long as I can, but coming next month, there going to be many other options avail to choose from. Come on WINDOWS, PLEASE LISTEN UP. We need some options to choose from that are BEAUTIFUL. Consumer
    shop with there eyes, and we will buy what we we see is BEAUTIFUL! Just ONE device will do the trick, but it has to be GORGEOUS! You have done it already with the N9, just release it and let the $unshine come in!

FranklinSantiago, Nov 22, 2015
  3. Elliot S Win User
    Need info about new phone?

Hi Jordan,

For any and all information regarding upcoming events and news related to Windows Phone, please check out
    Press Pass

Thank you for posting!

Elliot S, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

need infos about new features

1. need infos about new features - Similar Threads - need infos features

2. Questions about windows features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Questions about windows features: I have a few questions about windows features. What is ready boost and how does it work? What would happen if I have to replace the device that I am using for ready boost? Does windows warn me if a device I am using for ready boost is about to fail? Does windows warn me...
  3. Lock screen no info about places

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen no info about places: Hello! I have set my lock screen background to "Windows spotlight" but when I am at the lock screen information about the pictures that it shows or where they were is not included. So is there a way to enable the info to show up, because I really want to know where all...
  4. Diskpart command info needed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Diskpart command info needed?: Hi, I have a UEFI boot laptop (not Legacy BIOS). If I was to use Diskpart to create a Windows 10 bootable USB flash drive for UEFI only would the following commands be correct? If my understanding is correct there is no need for the "Active" command to be typed in as it isn't...
  5. Blue Screen info needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen info needed: I have had a blue screen pop up the last couple days and it is nothing like I have seen on any earlier Windows Op Sys. It has a message at the top that goes something like "Your PC has a problem and needs to be restarted" and below this is a bar appears that shows the...
  6. Need info on how to repair problems (chkdsk info)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need info on how to repair problems (chkdsk info): Hello, i ran a chkdsk and as you can see this is what it says , i don't know how to proceed with this. Thank you for your help 15709
  7. Q about new Storage feature under System Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Q about new Storage feature under System Settings: I want to save docs, pics, videos, downloads etc on a separate disk than my system disk. I had planned to do this by changing the default save setting under Libraries which I hear is less aggressive than physically moving these folders (or even the user profiles which I don't...
  8. More info about Hale.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    More info about Hale.exe: how to know if the pc is being monitored secretly? in the task manager there is a hale.exe in the process. what is it? where did it come from? ive search it in google and i cant find what software it came from. 76390
  9. Info on the Windows 10 Reset feature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Info on the Windows 10 Reset feature: Hi The Windows 10 Reset feature, accessible through the items "Troubleshooting", "Reset this PC", "Remove everything", "Fully clean the drive" and "Reset" also removes all previous Windows Update and Microsoft Store updates and restores the current build to its original...
  10. Need info about Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Need info about Windows 10: So i have win 7 atm, and its highly damaged, but soon i will buy new 1, will be Win 10 Box, i look around versions, and i see something that confuse me, on title there is USB, why there USB? I get Pendrive for Data Storage instead of DVD? 91450