Windows 10: need infos about new features

Discus and support need infos about new features in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; what are meant for - isolated user mode - multipoint connector ?!?! searching on internet i dind't find anything simple and clear or how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pietro, Nov 22, 2015.

1. pietro Win User

need infos about new features

what are meant for

- isolated user mode
    - multipoint connector

?!?!

searching on internet i dind't find anything simple and clear or how to use them in w10... thanks

:)

pietro, Nov 22, 2015

2. Need info about new phone?

I read somewhere that the phone (Titan) might be headed to AT&T.... Hope not! Well, it can as long as it also is avail to Sprint. Me, Im just wanting to get a NICE looking cell like the Titan on Sprint. Im currently a BB user wanting to switch to a WP7 device
    thats beautiful on hardware. I will wait for the N9 for as long as I can, but coming next month, there going to be many other options avail to choose from. Come on WINDOWS, PLEASE LISTEN UP. We need some options to choose from that are BEAUTIFUL. Consumer
    shop with there eyes, and we will buy what we we see is BEAUTIFUL! Just ONE device will do the trick, but it has to be GORGEOUS! You have done it already with the N9, just release it and let the $unshine come in!

FranklinSantiago, Nov 22, 2015
  3. Elliot S Win User
    Need info about new phone?

Hi Jordan,

For any and all information regarding upcoming events and news related to Windows Phone, please check out
    Press Pass

Thank you for posting!

Elliot S, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

need infos about new features

1. need infos about new features - Similar Threads - need infos features

2. What’s this all about, new feature?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s this all about, new feature?: [ATTACH] These two screenshots are from two same model laptops, both on windows 10 22h2 and latest updates but using search in start menu shows “open app” on one and you have to click in that box to open it, the other the “hit box” is the entire section. I assumed it was...
  3. Need info about bsod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need info about bsod.: Hello, i need to know about BSOD my laptop is showing after every few weeks since last year. these are the files of my...
  4. Need info about bsod.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need info about bsod.: Hello, i need to know about BSOD my laptop is showing after every few weeks since last year. these are the files of my...
  5. Need info about bsod.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Buying new motherboard and need info about transferring windows key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying new motherboard and need info about transferring windows key.: I have a new motherboard arriving in 7 days and i just want to be ready with the info i need to deactivate windows on the motherboard im using so i can use my cd key on my new motherboard. iv only heard that this is something that will need to be done and im not 100% sure...
  7. Buying new motherboard and need info about transferring windows key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buying new motherboard and need info about transferring windows key.: I have a new motherboard arriving in 7 days and i just want to be ready with the info i need to deactivate windows on the motherboard im using so i can use my cd key on my new motherboard. iv only heard that this is something that will need to be done and im not 100% sure...
  8. Buying new motherboard and need info about transferring windows key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Need help/info about Realtek on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help/info about Realtek on my laptop.: I have recently purchased an Acer Aspire laptop (a315-55g), the overall audio quality is pretty bad from speakers and decent from the audio jack, i remember my old laptop had an equalizer and could control everything about the sound, there's none here. My audio device shows...
  10. Need info about Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Need info about Windows 10: So i have win 7 atm, and its highly damaged, but soon i will buy new 1, will be Win 10 Box, i look around versions, and i see something that confuse me, on title there is USB, why there USB? I get Pendrive for Data Storage instead of DVD? 91450