Windows 10: Need instructions about how to use WuMgr.

Discus and support Need instructions about how to use WuMgr. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'd like to find some detailed instructions about how to use WuMgr "Options" and the "Auto Update" options below the line after Automatic Update. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Eddo51, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Eddo51 Win User

Need instructions about how to use WuMgr.

I'd like to find some detailed instructions about how to use WuMgr "Options" and the "Auto Update" options below the line after Automatic Update.

The issue I'm having is this. I’m using WuMgr on a Win10 Home computer build 1809 17763.914. I'd like to install build 1903 but the updates don't show up in the list when I click Windows Update in WuMgr. How do I solve this. Also, I'd like to make sure I prevent build 1909 until I'm ready. Can WuMgr do these things for me?

Same thing on another computer running Windows 10 Build 1903 18362.535. How do I get WuMgr to show me the update files for build 1909. I’ll want to install 1909 someday.

And a final question, to stop using WuMgr, do I just erase the program file or are there some other things that need to be done (in the registry)? I hope I can get a good understanding of how to use this program to my benefit, or I'll need to uninstall it and go back to using Microsoft Update.

:)

Eddo51, Dec 24, 2019

2. Instructions to change board?

Boot off of the windows CD, repair your XP partition (hopefully you won't have to reinstall windows), install drivers, and you're good to go. You'll see dual channel mode in the BIOS splash screen results from POST. It'll be pretty obvious *Stick Out Tongue Need instructions about how to use WuMgr. :p. Here's a list of general tweaks for the 939Dual-SATA2.
    Step one- Set time, date
    Step two- In CPU settings, disable cool n quiet, set memory clock to DDR400, play with memory timings (CAS-TRAS-TRP-TRCD), which are listed in the bios in the order CAS, TRCD, TRAS, and TRP. EDIT- new BIOS's mess around with this order, can't be too sure on it, but yeah at least you know what the RAM timings stand for *Big Grin Need instructions about how to use WuMgr. :D.
    Leave MA timing at 2T unless you think your system can handle 1T
    Step three- in Chipset settings, enable onboard LAN, disable onboard Audio, disable AGP fast write, set primary graphics adapter, and set CPU-NB and NB-SB link speed to 1000mhz.
    Step four- in IDE, disable controllers you aren't using. On all drives detected, enable SMART if you can and set PIO/DMA as high as they will go.
    Step five- Enable legacy USB support
    Step six- Set password if you're worried about anyone screwing around with your BIOS settings
    Step seven- Configure your boot sequence. I reccomend hard drive first, optical drive second, and floppy drive third.
    Step eight- Save changes, boot into XP, and enjoy your computer.

zekrahminator, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

Yep Frogger's dead on. Do some more research, find some instructions, they will list it step-by-step. Print or write down what instructions you'll need. I hope it works for ya!

Kursah, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Need instructions about how to use WuMgr. - Similar Threads - Need instructions WuMgr

2. how to fix the instruction at 0x0000000076608716...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix the instruction at 0x0000000076608716...: "how to fix the instruction at 0x0000000076608716 referenced memory at 0x000000000520ff330 the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c click on ok to terminate the program" i get this message every time i try to open a new program...
  3. Need instructions for reverting to the look of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need instructions for reverting to the look of Windows 10: When I was notified of Windows 11 and agreed to implement it, I was told that I could revert to the previous look of Windows 10 if I didn't like the new one and that I could easily do so. Upon agreeing to try the new look, I would like to return to the older look but never...
  4. need instructions for formatting flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need instructions for formatting flash drive: I have a flash drive which formerly was a bootable Rufus flash drive. In attempt to remove Rufus I created an unusable flash drive as shown in the snips from disk management shown below: [img] [img] I captured snips from an identical flash drive as shown below: [img]...
  5. WuMgr question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WuMgr question: I was able to compile WuMgr ( https://github.com/DavidXanatos/wumgr ) Update Manager for Windows application and understand that I can manage my Windows 10 updates by this application but does it configure my automatic windows update tasks in any way ? What I found I still...
  6. need instructions to change disk sizes using diskmanagemt for windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    need instructions to change disk sizes using diskmanagemt for windows 10: I can get to disk management, and see the space on C drive and D drive. But do not know how to do it. I was asked to send a screenshot, but do not know to how/who to send it to....
  7. Where to find documentation on WuMgr?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to find documentation on WuMgr?: I just installed WuMgr but I need to learn the product. There are several options to choose from. I'd like to find documentation about each option and maybe some example settings with explanations. The options are not self-explanatory to me. 128209
  8. Where to find documentation on WuMgr?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to find documentation on WuMgr?: I just installed WuMgr but I need to learn the product. There are several options to choose from. I'd like to find documentation about each option and maybe some example settings with explanations. The options are not self-explanatory to me. 128209
  9. Instructions for deleting files, using CMD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Instructions for deleting files, using CMD: Hello to the Community, Need to delete lots of files; some are large. I'm looking for the steps to permanently delete selected files, using CMD (I am NOT a skilled User) The standard Delete via File Explorer sometimes doens't work....and/or is very slow to delete....
  10. need instructions on fixing email accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need instructions on fixing email accounts: Need step by step for fixing issues for email accounts (instructions that will actually work!!) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-instructions-on-fixing-email-accounts/0194d28c-b49a-46e8-bc43-4e87ead4c198