Windows 10: need instructions to change disk sizes using diskmanagemt for windows 10

Discus and support need instructions to change disk sizes using diskmanagemt for windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can get to disk management, and see the space on C drive and D drive. But do not know how to do it. I was asked to send a screenshot, but do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShantaRamchandran, Mar 16, 2019.

1. need instructions to change disk sizes using diskmanagemt for windows 10

I can get to disk management, and see the space on C drive and D drive. But do not know how to do it.

I was asked to send a screenshot, but do not know to how/who to send it to.

:)

ShantaRamchandran, Mar 16, 2019

2. Instructions to change board?

Boot off of the windows CD, repair your XP partition (hopefully you won't have to reinstall windows), install drivers, and you're good to go. You'll see dual channel mode in the BIOS splash screen results from POST. It'll be pretty obvious *Stick Out Tongue need instructions to change disk sizes using diskmanagemt for windows 10 :p. Here's a list of general tweaks for the 939Dual-SATA2.
    Step one- Set time, date
    Step two- In CPU settings, disable cool n quiet, set memory clock to DDR400, play with memory timings (CAS-TRAS-TRP-TRCD), which are listed in the bios in the order CAS, TRCD, TRAS, and TRP. EDIT- new BIOS's mess around with this order, can't be too sure on it, but yeah at least you know what the RAM timings stand for *Big Grin need instructions to change disk sizes using diskmanagemt for windows 10 :D.
    Leave MA timing at 2T unless you think your system can handle 1T
    Step three- in Chipset settings, enable onboard LAN, disable onboard Audio, disable AGP fast write, set primary graphics adapter, and set CPU-NB and NB-SB link speed to 1000mhz.
    Step four- in IDE, disable controllers you aren't using. On all drives detected, enable SMART if you can and set PIO/DMA as high as they will go.
    Step five- Enable legacy USB support
    Step six- Set password if you're worried about anyone screwing around with your BIOS settings
    Step seven- Configure your boot sequence. I reccomend hard drive first, optical drive second, and floppy drive third.
    Step eight- Save changes, boot into XP, and enjoy your computer.

zekrahminator, Mar 16, 2019
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 16, 2019
  4. need instructions to change disk sizes using diskmanagemt for windows 10

how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

need instructions to change disk sizes using diskmanagemt for windows 10

1. need instructions to change disk sizes using diskmanagemt for windows 10 - Similar Threads - need instructions change

2. I need yours instructions to create a windows startup disk thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need yours instructions to create a windows startup disk thanks: give me yours instructions to create a windows startup disk ? I want to put in my macbook computer okapa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-yours-instructions-to-create-a-windows/41e754bf-c26d-4ed3-8086-b00fa042d016
  3. Is it possible to change how disk size is shown in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to change how disk size is shown in Windows 10?: So I do know that Windows uses GiB instead of GB but show GiB as GB which is kind of confusing to me. Suppose I get a 1TB hard disk but as windows uses GiB it will display as 953.6 GB which is confusing to a lot of people as many don't even know that windows uses GiB instead...
  4. Is it possible to change how disk size is shown in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change how disk size is shown in Windows 10?: So I do know that Windows uses GiB instead of GB but show GiB as GB which is kind of confusing to me. Suppose I get a 1TB hard disk but as windows uses GiB it will display as 953.6 GB which is confusing to a lot of people as many don't even know that windows uses GiB instead...
  5. Is it possible to change how disk size is shown in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Need instructions for reverting to the look of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need instructions for reverting to the look of Windows 10: When I was notified of Windows 11 and agreed to implement it, I was told that I could revert to the previous look of Windows 10 if I didn't like the new one and that I could easily do so. Upon agreeing to try the new look, I would like to return to the older look but never...
  7. Need to change size of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to change size of screen: Words and icon do not show on monitor. It is as if monitor is too small. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-size-of-screen/2172ac42-4eb6-4ba6-bf5e-a0f521862985
  8. How to change Hard Disk Cluster Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Hard Disk Cluster Size in Windows 10: Windows 10 file systems organize your hard disk based on cluster size (also known as allocation unit size). If you haven’t specified cluster size when you format a partition, it will select the defaults based on the size of the partition – and this is one of the reasons for...
  9. How to use unallocated disk size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use unallocated disk size?: [ATTACH] Disclaimer: I'm a complete noob Hello everybody, I want to use all my disk space, currently I have C drive of 135GB, D drive of 975GB. However I don't understand why there are 2 partitions to Disk 0 (or what is in fact Disk 0?) that take up a whole 600MB What...
  10. Need instructions about how to use WuMgr.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need instructions about how to use WuMgr.: I'd like to find some detailed instructions about how to use WuMgr "Options" and the "Auto Update" options below the line after Automatic Update. The issue I'm having is this. I’m using WuMgr on a Win10 Home computer build 1809 17763.914. I'd like to install build 1903 but...