Windows 10: Need ISO due to app store mishap

Discus and support Need ISO due to app store mishap in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; JFC, this goes much deeper than what I'm going to ask next. Where in the world do you download the latest, stable release of Windows 10 in ISO form? No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Colossus715, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Need ISO due to app store mishap

JFC, this goes much deeper than what I'm going to ask next. Where in the world do you download the latest, stable release of Windows 10 in ISO form? No matter what I do I keep getting sent to the following: microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10. There's no link for an ISO there; it's just the Media Creation Tool. Ty in advance.

If you're curious, the reason that I'm asking is because I was stupid enough to sign up for the Insider Preview & reloaded my computer. I previously had the app store pointing to another drive in my system & that's where all the headaches began.

submitted by /u/Colossus715
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Colossus715, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Need ISO due to app store mishap :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Need ISO due to app store mishap

Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Need ISO due to app store mishap

1. Need ISO due to app store mishap - Similar Threads - Need ISO due

2. Drive sharing mishap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive sharing mishap: I have a windows 11 pc I built, and I have a drive with videos on it. I have and old windows vista laptop I wanted to connect to it. I set 40/56bit encryption, no password, and full control for the host drive. and clicked apply But when I connect to the drive on the laptop,...
  3. Drive sharing mishap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive sharing mishap: I have a windows 11 pc I built, and I have a drive with videos on it. I have and old windows vista laptop I wanted to connect to it. I set 40/56bit encryption, no password, and full control for the host drive. and clicked apply But when I connect to the drive on the laptop,...
  4. my app store is not openning due to error

in Cortana
    my app store is not openning due to error: there is an error in my store like 0x80131500 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-store-is-not-openning-due-to-error/a9f0ee33-2eb1-4192-9d96-1d30f1cc4b64
  5. Windows 10 Update Mishap

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Mishap: I recently updated Windows 10 and now my PC is stuck on the loading screen with the windows logo. I've tried shutting it off three times for the automatic repair but it does nothing. I have also made a bootable USB stick using the Media Tool both ways with the USB and using...
  6. Surface Go 2 Typing mishaps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Go 2 Typing mishaps: When I got this keyboard, on certain sites Discord, I've been noticing that the marker that indicates my texting suddenly go back a few spaces, resulting in a mismatch of my texting. For example, I may want to type "hello everyone," it can come out as "heo evyoneerll" Can...
  7. Mishap. Help recover missing thumbnails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mishap. Help recover missing thumbnails.: Hello, I've been having trouble using Window Photos so I decided to download a new app for photos One Photo Viewer but in doing so my PSD files lost their thumbnails. i uninstalled One Photo Viewer and put back Windows Photo with no help to the problem. so I went online and...
  8. Need Microsoft Store Map App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Microsoft Store Map App: Help, I have a Windows 10 PC LTSB 2015 Build number 10240 which does not have the Map App that I need. Github proposed a solution, but there Microsoft Store add gave me an error "This pack for Windows 10 version 1709 and later." My build is 10240. I desperately need...
  9. need new app for MS store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need new app for MS store: When log unto Windows 10 PC , I get a pop-up saying need a new app to open MS store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-new-app-for-ms-store/d3f2b5f2-8c8f-49d0-8944-30a861e50c54
  10. New laptop mishap - Please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New laptop mishap - Please help: Hi, My new, much anticipated laptop arrived on Wednesday. I bought the Office 365 Personal and McAfee Total Protection with the laptop. On Wednesday evening I started to set up the laptop, entering all the necessary details and connecting to my BT internet possibly where I...