Windows 10: need IT support

Discus and support need IT support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have some trouble when i try to open virus & threat protection, it shows your virus & threat protection is managed by your organisation.How can i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vigrammuneeswaran, Jul 11, 2018.

1. need IT support

i have some trouble when i try to open virus & threat protection, it shows your virus & threat protection is managed by your organisation.How can i solve this issue?

:)

vigrammuneeswaran, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 11, 2018
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jul 11, 2018
  4. reidcc Win User

need IT support

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

need IT support

1. need IT support - Similar Threads - need support

2. I need to talk to a support tech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to talk to a support tech: I can't get though to an agent for support, how do I actually speak to a person, it seems like the AI can't help me, I just keep going through a loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-talk-to-a-support-tech/c93b3d07-6f9f-4892-bd0c-88fa20cf1307
  3. I need to talk to a support tech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to talk to a support tech: I can't get though to an agent for support, how do I actually speak to a person, it seems like the AI can't help me, I just keep going through a loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-talk-to-a-support-tech/c93b3d07-6f9f-4892-bd0c-88fa20cf1307
  4. Need help with Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Microsoft support.: Hello, I was working in the program for a few months. I recently learned my files and programs were being fraudulently gone through. Tried contacting Microsoft, but no luck. First with virus’ then a burnt motherboard because of it. Someone was in my system often. Files on...
  5. Need help with Microsoft support.

Need help with Microsoft support.: Hello, I was working in the program for a few months. I recently learned my files and programs were being fraudulently gone through. Tried contacting Microsoft, but no luck. First with virus’ then a burnt motherboard because of it. Someone was in my system often. Files on...
  6. I need a phone number to give Microsoft all 40 names of the support team at 1-866-425-9799,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a phone number to give Microsoft all 40 names of the support team at 1-866-425-9799,...: I wonder is anyone can answer my question above? All of my calls started just after 8:00 am on April 3rd and the last try was made a few minutes before 1:30 pm today. It isn't very helpful and I have been getting this same treatment for 20 days. There are a lot of additions...
  7. My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support: My computer is locked up and disabled due to trojan spyware, kindly help to contact the support and help the next steps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-disabled-and-lockup-i-need-to/715b3216-f6bc-4824-9c97-1fe147f4d8f9
  8. My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support

My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support: My computer is locked up and disabled due to trojan spyware, kindly help to contact the support and help the next steps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-disabled-and-lockup-i-need-to/715b3216-f6bc-4824-9c97-1fe147f4d8f9
  9. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...: system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of windows 10 22H2 wiht my motherboard driversi need an image of my own and shoudl be able to install in on new system fastest possiblealso how do i get bulk discount for my systems. I need all drivers to...
  10. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...: system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of windows 10 22H2 wiht my motherboard driversi need an image of my own and shoudl be able to install in on new system fastest possiblealso how do i get bulk discount for my systems. I need all drivers to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what do you do when windows defender shows your virus and threat protection is been managed by your organisation