Windows 10: Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar

Discus and support Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My computer just went through the upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903. I had all my text at a comfortable size for me, but since the upgrade the text on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Nikilet, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Nikilet Win User

Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar

My computer just went through the upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903. I had all my text at a comfortable size for me, but since the upgrade the text on my Chrome browser tabs and bookmarks bar is so small. I know it was larger before but don't remember how.

Is there anything I can do to make the text in these areas larger?

:)

Nikilet, Aug 8, 2019
  2. W.Erick Win User

The TABS bar bottom cuts off the tabs text.

Parth:

Thank you for your suggestions to try in an attempt to solve my problem. I tried both, but unfortunately, the tabs bar height problem persists. The tabs bar height is simply not high enough to fully accommodate the height of the tabs bar text. Any other
    suggestions would be appreciated. Could this be a Registry setting problem? Just wondering.

W. Erick

W.Erick, Aug 8, 2019
  3. W.Erick Win User
    The TABS bar bottom cuts off the tabs text.

Will the tabs bar height problem ever be fixed? I was hoping that the last upgrade for windows 10 would take care of this problem, but no such luck! None of the suggestions have worked to give more height to the bar that contains the tabs information.
    The text is still cut off on the bottom of the bar.

W.Erick, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar

How do I edit my bookmarks in Windows 10?

I found this works for Windows 10:

• Select the "STAR", upper right which shows your Favorites, Feeds, History tabs & has an"Add to Favorites" drop down menu box. Forget the Add Favorites dropdown.
    • Under the Favorites TAB you will see a list of all your book marks and bookmark folders. Scroll through list until you find the Folder: Favorites Bar, then open. [You will see all your favorite bookmarks that always show in your easy access bookmarks bar,
      just underneath EI search box.]
    • Scroll through list, and select bookmark you want to remove and Right Click selection.
      • You will get a dropdown window, select Delete & left click - bookmark is deleted.
      • repeat steps as necessary for additional bookmarks.
    Works every time.

denisebrown124, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar

1. Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar - Similar Threads - Need larger text

2. How to make text larger ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make text larger ?: How to make text larger ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-text-larger/3df22293-3c0a-4f08-8450-e5be688d2e46
  3. bookmark bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bookmark bar: I understand how to do bookmarks. My bar was full all the way across the top.However the last one that was on the right has disappeared from the bar itself.It is still listed in the list of the overflow ones but how do I get it back into the bar? There is room for it.Thanks...
  4. bookmark bar

bookmark bar: I understand how to do bookmarks. My bar was full all the way across the top.However the last one that was on the right has disappeared from the bar itself.It is still listed in the list of the overflow ones but how do I get it back into the bar? There is room for it.Thanks...
  5. bookmark bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Chrome bookmark bar

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome bookmark bar: Anyone any idea why these two icons that look like a globe in the bookmark bar in Google chrome appear like this? [img] 172882
  7. Chrome bookmark bar

Chrome bookmark bar: Anyone any idea why these two icons that look like a globe in the bookmark bar in Google chrome appear like this? [img] 172882
  8. Bookmarks Bar In Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks Bar In Chrome: Hello! Is there a way to add an additional 'Bookmarks Bar' under the normal one in Chrome? Just so you all know, I'm not trying to be a mooch. If I see a thread asking about something I can help with, I'm there. 162310
  9. bookmarks bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    bookmarks bar: What has happened to the bookmarks. I just got this computer with windows 10 and all I can find is the Favorites tab. I transferred over the book marks info from my old computer but I can't find out how to enter any new data in windows 10 to the bookmarks...
  10. Need to make ALL text LARGER.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to make ALL text LARGER.: While I am grateful for everything I have found and used here B4 Micro$oft removed the easy and safe way to change text and fonts I still have many things that don't suite my needs. I tried the scaling and sorry but that sucks bigtime. I have Windoze 10 Home and its just so...