Windows 10: Need Microsoft Store Map App

Discus and support Need Microsoft Store Map App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help, I have a Windows 10 PC LTSB 2015 Build number 10240 which does not have the Map App that I need. Github proposed a solution, but there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichWh108, Jun 18, 2020.

1. RichWh108 Win User

Need Microsoft Store Map App

Help,

I have a Windows 10 PC LTSB 2015 Build number 10240 which does not have the Map App that I need.

Github proposed a solution, but there Microsoft Store add gave me an error "This pack for Windows 10 version 1709 and later."

My build is 10240.

I desperately need the Map App as my computer for my application does not have access to the internet.

Please HELP!!!

Rich

:)

RichWh108, Jun 18, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 18, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 18, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Need Microsoft Store Map App - Similar Threads - Need Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.: This is all I'm getting. So far I have Reset microsoft store; Reinstalled Microsoft maps; Enabled Location globally and for maps specifically.. Notice how I can't access any settings for downloading offline maps because they're blanked out..Any help much appreciated....
  3. Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.: This is all I'm getting. So far I have Reset microsoft store; Reinstalled Microsoft maps; Enabled Location globally and for maps specifically.. Notice how I can't access any settings for downloading offline maps because they're blanked out..Any help much appreciated....
  4. need help in finding app on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help in finding app on microsoft store: hello iam trying to download an app but i cant find it, its a new app and every one is downloading it from microsoft store except me i think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-finding-app-on-microsoft-store/e8b80182-c43d-4974-bcce-2a2b87a5a3e4
  5. need help in finding app on microsoft store

need help in finding app on microsoft store: hello iam trying to download an app but i cant find it, its a new app and every one is downloading it from microsoft store except me i think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-finding-app-on-microsoft-store/e8b80182-c43d-4974-bcce-2a2b87a5a3e4
  6. Store app to map a Local Area Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store app to map a Local Area Network: Does someone know of a safe and reliable Store app that will map a LAN that Windows is connected to? I'm tired of having to log into my gateway router to find out what devices are connected and I have wasted too much time on the useless Microsoft Store search function. I'm...
  7. Store app to map a Local Area Network

Store app to map a Local Area Network: Does someone know of a safe and reliable Store app that will map a LAN that Windows is connected to? I'm tired of having to log into my gateway router to find out what devices are connected and I have wasted too much time on the useless Microsoft Store search function. I'm...
  8. Store app to map a Local Area Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Microsoft’s Maps app for Windows 10 is getting the much-needed platform update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Maps app for Windows 10 is getting the much-needed platform update: The users criticized Microsoft for outdated Maps platform on Windows 10. Microsoft earlier this year said that they are planning some fundamental platform updates that would bring and it was supposed to launch in summer. Microsoft is today rolling out a big update to Windows...
  10. Microsoft Maps App

Microsoft Maps App: Currently have Microsoft Maps app on my W10 Microsoft phone (nokia 640). It seems pretty good, but wondering if anybody has tried any other GPS SW i.e. Google maps, WAZE, HERE or others and how does it compare?? TX 92847