Windows 10: Need Minecraft

Discus and support Need Minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; minecraft is an nice game ..everyone play this game but i cannote play ..... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NOOOBGAMER, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Need Minecraft

minecraft is an nice game ..everyone play this game but i cannote play ..

:)

NOOOBGAMER, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 9, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Need Minecraft

TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Need Minecraft

1. Need Minecraft - Similar Threads - Need Minecraft

2. Why I need to rebuy Minecraft for Windows 10 "Bedrock"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I need to rebuy Minecraft for Windows 10 "Bedrock": I bought Minecraft "Bedrock" edition a few years ago to use it in my PC and in my Windows 10 Mobile device to play with my children. Thankfully you people haven´t yet killed the Mobile version. But I just found out that I need to rebuy the "Bedrock" edition game either the...
  3. Do I need to buy another Minecraft for Xbox if I have windows 10 version?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Do I need to buy another Minecraft for Xbox if I have windows 10 version?: One of my kids has minecraft for windows 10. They are getting an x box for christmas. Will i have to buy another minecraft for the xbox for them to be able to play together?...
  4. Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, "device needs more features" shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, "device needs more features" shown: Ok so I was given a computer tower and after updating it from windows 7 to windows 10 with an old windows 10 disk install disk image (2015 build) and ensuring all of my drivers are up to date i am having an issue with downloading Minecraft windows 10 edition from my store...
  5. I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back: I was deleting this minecraft creative world save that was right above my main survival world. I accidently pressed my survival world thinking it was the creative one and deleted it. When i saw that my main world was gone my heart stopped i spent so much time on that world i...
  6. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full version. What Am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-windows-10-edition-and-when-i/7cdea06d-d364-430e-b5e6-1d2a63ac1494
  7. Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund: child account, used my card on with my mother's account to buy it Minecraft order won't show up on my or my mother's Microsoft store account removed myself from the family and reconnected to family cant even download Minecraft because apparently the game is Xbox only and...
  8. How do i downgrade my minecraft? I need it anywhere between 1.8 and 1.4.3

How do i downgrade my minecraft? I need it anywhere between 1.8 and 1.4.3: I want to join a server that only supports anything between 1.8 and 1.4.3 . Please give any advise that you can. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade-my-minecraft-i-need-it-anywhere/8adef1f7-a918-48c5-8b44-c9509a3900bd"
  9. Reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10 on new laptop. Says I need to pay to unlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10 on new laptop. Says I need to pay to unlock.: My laptop recently died and I drug out my old Thinkpad to get me by. I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 which I bought a few years ago and it work fine. I finally replaced my laptop with a much newer one and tried to download Minecraft but when I launch it tells me to...
  10. need help with my minecraft windows 10 redeem card

need help with my minecraft windows 10 redeem card: I wanted to play with my friend on his phone so I was gonna redeem my Minecraft windows 10 edition because those are both bedrock, and it said it was already redeemed, so i checked my other microsoft accounts and none of them worked, is there a way to check who redeemed it?...