Windows 10: Need Minidump Files Analyzed

Discus and support Need Minidump Files Analyzed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm not entirely sure that this is the correct way to go about getting minidump files analyzed. I'm including a onedrive link to the 4 files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackRafael, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Need Minidump Files Analyzed

Hello, I'm not entirely sure that this is the correct way to go about getting minidump files analyzed. I'm including a onedrive link to the 4 files that are currently in my minidump folder. I've only actually seen my computer crash once and the error message I believe was Critical_Structure_Corruption. All other times I've been away from the computer when it's crashed, which has me wondering whether its more prone to crashing after its gone to sleep. I've been having some problems with my electricity lately. I recently got a new computer with a 750w power supply and when the computer is under load it trips the breaker more often than not. I've been a little concerned about memory corruption as a result of all the power failures. I'm not really sure what do to, an electrician is coming out soon to address the breaker it's an arc fault breaker. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqf9E9LrElzUhCbO9Na86U3jSGnd?e=peXqfm

:)

JackRafael, Jul 8, 2020

2. Minidump Analyzer

Hello

My laptop recently crashed and i would like to have my minidump file analyzed to know why.

Thank you

GHIWA E. AKL ABI JAOUDE, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Need Minidump Files Analyzed

Help analyze MiniDump

Hi,

can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop.

I have the file , where can i upload it?

thank you

jef.pandez, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Need Minidump Files Analyzed

1. Need Minidump Files Analyzed - Similar Threads - Need Minidump Files

2. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  3. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  4. BSOD - need some help analyzing minidump/log files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - need some help analyzing minidump/log files: Received a new computer in last three months. BSOD several times. Stop code: Driver Power State Failure. Windows 11 HomeHP Pavilion Aero LaptopAMD Ryzen 5 5600U with Radeon Graphics, 2301 Mhz, 6 Cores16GB RAM Norton AntivirusI haven't changed anything from factory. Often Wifi...
  5. Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash: Today I was casually on Amazon Prime Video when my laptop completely froze up with audio glitches, I was unable to get it to respond until I force shut it down and restarted, and when I checked the crash dumps, this came up:Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your...
  6. Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash: Today I was casually on Amazon Prime Video when my laptop completely froze up with audio glitches, I was unable to get it to respond until I force shut it down and restarted, and when I checked the crash dumps, this came up:Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your...
  7. Minidump Analyzer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minidump Analyzer: Anyone know any good, free online minidump analyzers? ty submitted by /u/katalosi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hs3nbi/minidump_analyzer/
  8. I need to analyze my minidump files PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to analyze my minidump files PLEASE HELP: As the title says, i need to get some way to analyze my minidump files to see the source of some crashes ive been having. I need someones help with it https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxu3oCkH84Xp3zDVgaZP8Gti6tC?e=cZb6kV...
  9. Minidump Analyzer

Minidump Analyzer: Hello My laptop recently crashed and i would like to have my minidump file analyzed to know why. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minidump-analyzer/ef10114a-916a-4bdb-93bf-4fd1617988c7
  10. Need help analyzing BSOD minidump

Need help analyzing BSOD minidump: Hi, my computer crashed recently and I found it has created a minidump file, the only problem is is that I have no idea how to read it and what it means, can anyone help?...